Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Right here! This is your excellent start with a basic recipe haha

Doesn’t have to be that bulk but is def a great breakdown to check out and have nothing but green lush plants

3 Likes

Walmart has that here but for so.e reason I kill stuff in it have tried it a couple times when they was out of the red off to do chores have good afternoon

2 Likes

Looks like two totally different brands

2 Likes

Awesome I’ll definitely reference that!

2 Likes

I got it marked and will read it

1 Like

That thread actually won one of the overgrow awards for 2022 for most visited I believe, it was something as top 3 in one of the categories

3 Likes

The blue ones are made In Canada don’t know if that has something to do with it

2 Likes

Could be the peat fields, peat has potential to swing all the way down to pH of 5 so might be the difference between regions. Usually lime and promix go hand in hand for that reason alone

2 Likes

Tent pictures after hair cut. 4 weeks flower approx

Pound Cake Rippers

Banana Kush

LSD x Northern Berry

Frankenstein

All of them look like they are gonna be phat!!
I always worry about them yellowing at this point but they always seem to turn out fine so I’ll just LITFA

14 Likes

Going to transplant into Bio365 “all” soil next. Upgraded to a 7gal v.s. my old 5gal bags.

Was gonna go 15gal but probably a lot of humidity from that in flower in august/sept.

You should, it will be a huge blackmarket cash crop soon. No one can afford a $40/day cig habit, that’s like a smack habit. In Australia people already started dealing loose tobacco. Get good at growing it now :wink:

3 Likes

It’s more just seeing first hand how the plant grows, I don’t smoke cigs or tobacco but I bet if I had leaves I’d learn how to roll blunts out of it

2 Likes

Heck ya!! Blunts for the win! It’s also a good insecticide

1 Like

The GG4 auto cross is looking beefy

11 Likes

Cool looking tomatoes

13 Likes

Are those the chocolate tomatoes see some couple years back but never tried em

2 Likes

Dope tomatoes man. I’ve been eating 1 of mine everyday, organic tomatoes are amazing. I’ll never enjoy a store bought tomato again.
Happy Frog soil made some tasty ones. Lot of aphids though (look top right) :laughing:

8 Likes

Ya that happy frog is good stuff, those tomatoes look great. Don’t think these are the chocolate ones but some specialty seeds that I just threw all in and picked a couple sprouts out so I have no idea what they are haha @3rdgengrower

2 Likes

Yeah they be looking happy that’s for sure doing heck of a good job all away around

1 Like

If I have to buy I’ll usually grab this . IMG_0367

4 Likes