Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Ya that stuff looks really good. Little pricey for me currently

2 Likes

They have that kind at my local co-op 60 bucks a bale I didn’t do any good with either don’t know what the difference is between all of em wouldn’t mind knowing tho

1 Like

I just transplanted these. What did I do wrong… overwater? Just can’t catch a break :laughing:

1 Like

Looks like over watering. If so it should recover as long as you didn’t soak that whole pot haha. Man your going full send with the bokaashi and everything. What is that a 10 gallon pot? Did you spray the plant with anything? Also how long have they been transplanted and into what? Looks hungry also. Tho could just be the photo

1 Like

I didn’t soak the whole pot. 7gals… Those are just rice hulls as mulch & they were transplanted 48hrs ago. F$%*k :laughing:

2 Likes

Then that moisture should pull away I’d imagine. I’m sure Rice hulls are a good mulch. I’ll bet it takes off soon. Was it looking like that before the transplant at all?

1 Like

I’d go post a pic in the sick plants thread, they’ll get you back on track.

1 Like

Well I’m not really seeing an up to date sick plant thread anymore.

1 Like

Dream 6 and BBD Cherry all but the 1 planted a day later have germinated.

4 days to germinate

Last one germinated same day so 8 for 8

7 Likes

How’s it looking today?

1 Like

Pretty sure it’ll make it. When you’re a new grower every little problem/accident seems like the end of the world :laughing: I need to learn to chill, do less & listen/read more. Thanks for all your help man!

How are those chickens doing?

5 Likes

The proper term is LITFA. HAHA
Chickens are just as retarded as ever :joy:

4 Likes

Not sure what’s going on with this pepper plant but it has purple flowers

8 Likes

Odisha valley

Sheberghan Balkh

Frankenstein

14 Likes

Peek at the tent.

11 Likes

big thanks to @Kasper0909 they landed this morning all your plants are looking great pretty :sunglasses: pepper plant too do you want me to post pic of the beans in @Rhai88 give away thread or on the free beans thread wasn’t too sure :wink:

5 Likes

Free beans thread will be fine. Glad they made it safely !!

2 Likes

Wasn’t to sure if ya wanted the advertisement or not thought I would ask going to get a couple of each in dirt today

3 Likes

It’s always good to keep the enthusiasm going. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

My JLF (Jadam Liquid Fertilizer) inoculated with local IMO (Indigenous micro organisms). Yellow mold that I find under the pine needles.

About a month old. Little bit of everything in there

7 Likes