Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

You can absolutely use that brother, looks like you have everything you need…

I took my inspiration from here…

He has been using anaerobic process with great success so far…

Since this is my first time, I’m not gonna pretend i know everything and give you misinformation :sweat_smile:

I will share what i have researched and read so far with you, please take it with the pinch if salt…

What i am going to share is a lazy method similar to Korean Natural Farming.

If you want more refined / accurate process, or simply want to know the mechanics behind it, please give that a read.

Dosage , go with what the plant says brother, 1:10 might be a good ratio to start and you can keep fine tuning it from there…

You can also mix 1:10, add some molasses to feed the micro organisms and aerate at that point it for 24 hours before feeding the plants…

I haven’t seen people siphon and store from this method, you can keep it like sourdough starter but adding micro organisms (white mould) from time to time might make the process more efficient.
Maybe stir it once or twice a day…

Feel free to ask your questions anytime brother, if i don’t know the answer, somebody who frequents my thread might…

I will tag some people whom i think are experts on this subject in this post itself…

Brothers @Kasper0909 , @ReikoX , @repins12

I would appreciate your inputs on this little experiment we’re conducting :pray:

Oh, It is starting to :laughing:
Why’d you think i decided to move it out all if a sudden :mask:

Welcome brother @Igor
Thank you for sparing your time to read my journal bro🙏

I never had any success with the seeds from my region :sweat_smile:

TLDR for what you might have missed ;

After that i grew out 5 autos successfully (2 Blueberry fogdog and 3 Widow maker) and it helped me understand the plant biology better…

With that knowledge and support from our lovely OG crew, i grew out lot of beautiful autos and some photos…

Humble brag :grin: (I’m not always this shameless lol :see_no_evil:)

So glad to have you onboard with us brother…

4 Likes