Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

If anyone wants some specific angles or close ups lemme know. Catching up on stuff

2 Likes

This guy does! Drop some close ups in the Ryknows thread if you would. I’d appreciate it.

2 Likes

You got it!!

1 Like

Random pics.

Pretty purple pistils on those Punta purple pheno Oaxaca @Tejas :joy: it just happened sorry

14 Likes

Seeds are getting ripe on the Odisha.

14 Likes

I have to agree with that. They make me sick. @Kasper0909 nice looking plants.

1 Like

Thank you @Hemp thanks for stopping by.:+1:

1 Like

That one is fat

5 Likes

The garden is looking good @Kasper0909 ! That single cola Odisha Valley is cooking right along and making a nice trich field ta boot. Looking more like dope than rope. I’m glad you got some pollen on it. That’s gonna be one unique cross! The others look like they aren’t really into blooming that much. Have they started setting flower yet?

3 Likes

Ya I’m shocked at how much buds are coming off that. And how plump their getting.

1 Like

My hands are pretty big by the way. That seed is pretty large

No. Not even close😂 . Still not even showing sex. The good thing is I can move them into the greenhouse if needed before it gets too frosty.

1 Like

I’m excited to see how these finish OD, since I have only run them indoors.

1 Like

Looking good :+1: might try some neam oil for the catapiller it my main go to for pest

1 Like

Does neem work on caterpillars? Cuz I have some.

1 Like

Man I don’t know what’s going on with this hot pepper but it’s not supposed to be purple.

Looks like it’s AJI Pineapple. Or maybe a chili

6 Likes

can I strain this off and put in a jug to keep and use after a good stir and I do that daily

3 Likes

Honestly I’d keep it going and just keep feeding it. It only gets better id imagine. Then when your ready to use take a couple ounces and dilute. Also I’d only stir occasionally. Before you stir, press down and see if bubbles come up. Bubbles are good and show activity. I’d say from looking at your bucket you definitely have activity

3 Likes

I’m guessing these are not beneficial. Look like some sort of beetle eggs

5 Likes

Frankenstein x sour bubble seeds

12 Likes