Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

LSD x Northern Berry about a week away

Pound Cake Rippers. Left one a week right one maybe 2 they are very reliant on each other for support. :joy: @Maddawg

Everything has been rock hard buds in the tent this round. Banana kush was 6 oz and fit in 2 jars very easy to trim.
Frankenstein was 3 oz and fit in 1 jar. Probably won’t use the grove bags. Maybe for the lpc.

I had quite the little green leaf hopper outbreak in the tent tho. They chewed allot of leaves but other than that I don’t see a problem. Maybe the constant attack will make for better weed haha. 3 gal pots all organic.

15 Likes

Yeah lots of bubbles all the time reminds me of fermenting berries for wine when I was a kid thanks for the info

2 Likes

I’ve notice whole egg shells melt pretty quick in there. That has to be a good thing

2 Likes

Yeah mine too got to be a good thing lol my wife drinks coffee so I just started putting the grounds in there to

1 Like

Less light pic

If I were to take the fans off the smaller Odisha would look just like a cactus.

9 Likes

I second this. Let it set and see what grows on top.

Everything is looking great @Kasper0909 !
Keeping a keen eye on that Oaxaca!!

2 Likes

Man the rolly pollys are vicious if they have no rotting matter to eat. They are great to have as long as they have food haha. (Besides the plant)

11 Likes

Looks like ima be hand plucking seeds off the Odisha. They are starting to fall out and doesn’t look like she’s close to done. Gonna go get some trich shots also today.

5 Likes

Odisha Valley (cactus phenom) :joy:

14 Likes

I’m just not sure what to think of this Fem Frankenstein. She went into flower June 28th and she just stalled out slowing marking buds. She’s really confusing me

9 Likes

Random picks of outside.

12 Likes

I would say June 28 she was into flowering. Started about the 24th.

8 Likes

This sheberghan balk is looking very pretty. Currently stretching still. @Upstate

10 Likes

Any chance Frankie is hungry? All I’ve ever heard about feeding her is MORE MORE MORE.
She’s an N hog, and a heavy heavy feeder; her nutrient needs have even surprised season growers.

4 Likes

Well I’ve given quite a bit of nutrients but it’s possible. She looks hungry haha.

2 Likes

It’s starting to sink in my head that I way under fed outside Frankie. I’ve never had a plant that large and hungry. Lesson learned. :weary:
She’s still going to put out quite a bit tho. I just throttled her hard core.

4 Likes

Up and comers on deck.

BBD f2 X Black Cherry

Blue Dream @Tracker

13 Likes

That’s the way it goes sometimes! I’ve got my grow going and before transplanting I pre-moistened the soil too much, it took almost a week for the plants to recover, and I was freaking out the whole time… but I know next time will be better.
Glad she’s surviving, and that you’ll still get a nice harvest.

4 Likes

Tent picks. These suckers are still plumping up

13 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::yum::yum::yum:🫣:crazy_face: looking so good :+1: those buds will be tasty

3 Likes