Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

I actually planted milkweed for them this year but it never really took off and it hasn’t flowered yet haha.
Definitely will grow one of those three next year.

2 Likes

I see some ppl doing seed runs in solo cups. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m up for whatever brother just want to be able to get a bunch in one spot solo maybe a good idea would need to figure out how to keep water around em all the time solo would dry out super fast once plants started to get bigger

1 Like

Little Odisha cactus x blue sunshine seed fell and sprouted.

Cut off a couple lowers with seeds done. Rest of the plant still not looking close I don’t think. After getting a total of 6 large green caterpillars out of her flowers maybe she will feel better. Been pretty humid and rainy for the last couple weeks. This has by far been the coolest nicest August I can remember.

8 Likes

The odisha might feel right at home :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty sure these Odisha are both female, I cant figure out if they are supposed to be so light colored or not. Just gave them a little extra feed so we’ll see

PC Oaxaca

Banana kush

17 Likes

Your OD grow is rocking along.

3 Likes

What leaf hopper?

11 Likes

Thank you! Some day they will flower haha

3 Likes

Dropped a couple Odisha x Blue Sunshine. I won’t be able to flower them (well maybe)but I want to check out their structure. These plus the one already sprouted.

9 Likes

What’s OD? Odisha? Haha not up with all these terms.

2 Likes

OD stands for Outdoor :grin:

3 Likes

Some random pics.

Very pretty Oaxaca flower. Starting to frost up too

The Odisha Valley (missile phenom) is looking much more healthy after riding her of those caterpillars.

Really liking how that Sheberghan Balkh is looking. Very tight nodes. May be a few very large colas

13 Likes

Yea got really lucky with females this year. Had hardly any males this go. Such a variety.

4 Likes

Banana kush one month in.

12 Likes

Anyone interested in outside Frankenstein x Blue Sunshine reg seeds. I have two packs ready for shipping.

Here’s a pic Before I starved her haha.

13 Likes

I would love to have that!

3 Likes

You got it! I’ll get those shipped out. I still have another ready too.

5 Likes

I’ll holler dibs if you’ve got a pack left. Thanks

2 Likes

Absolutely!! All yours!

2 Likes