Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Yes please

2 Likes

Very wet outside this morning.

8 Likes

Live those pink pistils, and the water drops make for a nice pic brother.

3 Likes

Thank you! Thought it looked pretty cool. Loving the pink pistils this round.

2 Likes

I do have quite a bit of help with pests tho. I think I’ve seen about 1 on each of the plants.

8 Likes

I think I’m going to put all other beans on pause for a round and pick one of my personal crosses like one of my first crosses Jack herer x skunk#1. The Jack herer/ Tahoe OG grow was one of my best grows and is the first grow I ever did and the first grow on this thread. But I just can’t make up my mind.

2 Likes

Choices I’m the same way just made a donation to jp and got 6 new ones on the way its just so hard to pick lol

1 Like

Ya that’s a super good deal currently.

1 Like

Alright I’m super excited for this. I have these from my very first grow ever documented starting page 1 of this thread(not sure what happened to the beginning of the grow). Gave most of them out but really wanted to grow a few myself.
8x Jack Herer x Skunk#1 1st personal cross reg
12x Tahoe OG x Skunk#1 1st personal cross reg

Started here

Final week in flower.

Only 3 made it to flower. The lanky big purple one up front was a very good relaxing high and very floral and fluffier buds the back right was rock hard cheesier buds. I only got seeds from the front Tahoe but was a very good smoke.

The Jack Herer is back left I believe in flower picture. Very very rock hard buds and very piney taste and smell.

Jack herer

Tahoe

15 Likes

BD (J6) that tall lanky one top right is stinky AF. When I water them or prune them they are quite pungent.

11 Likes

Close ups of the Odisha Rocket trichomes. @Budderton

Thinking she’s about ready actually.

13 Likes

Depends on when you want to call her start flowering date but when I went back this time and also checked original picture this seems like the earliest I could tell. She’s definitely got a group of pistols in the middle here. This would be June 13th. 71 days ago.

3 Likes

I concur. It’s well within the harvest window and the seed have had enough time to mature. I’d take that one. Looking forward to hearing how it smokes. Looks like a good one that will get you high!
:v::canada:

5 Likes

Ya caterpillars did a number on her and the major hail beating wasn’t great, on top of my horrible care of her I’m stoked to be harvesting anything😅.

4 Likes

Looks like.she is ready.to me.i am amazed at how that one looks bet its going to be tasty

3 Likes

Blue Dream
Trying to wrangle the lanky one a little, then they should be ready to flip.

I don’t think I have time to do too much more training before flip.
They are all responding really well and very pungent still but the bottom right looks like it was made to be trained, can’t wait to flip.

11 Likes

Ok Odisha Rocket is chopped.

New babie Odisha x Blue Sunshine get all the space now

She smells just like a fresh cut pine tree.

13 Likes

Around the yard.

Thank you for looking :blush:

15 Likes

Guess it’s time to flip the Blue Dream. This should be great!

14 Likes

hows the crazy odisha that flowered early?

2 Likes