Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Hanging currently. She had some issues so we’ll see but smells like a fresh pine tree. Be interesting to try for sure. She got pretty eat up by caterpillars till I found them up against the stem inside just eating away, ended up pulling at least 8 or 10 this size.

After that she was just always brownish. She had a hard life haha but made it through. Now I’m even more excited to see what her offspring produce…

Now they have full light, Odisha Rocket x Bodhi Blue Sunshine babies. Already look attitudey.

13 Likes

Could be interesting to find an Odisha leaner… nice! I also have odisha seeds and blue sunshine seeds.

3 Likes

Ya should be a good mix I would think. But I don’t know nothing really haha. Just really like mysteries.

2 Likes

Ok I think I’ve made up my mind. Gonna pop 4 BBD F2 x Black Cherry by @Rhai88 and 4 Jack Herer x Skunk #1 by me :wink:

13 Likes

This one is not from me. Dont want to take any credit.

3 Likes

Oops wrong person haha

2 Likes

I’ll have to take some pics of my bbd x bc it’s in full blown flower and starting to frost up, nice and squatty too! I’m just in busy season working in Vegas so I’ll try to get some shots in the next few days on my days off

3 Likes

So far they’re all short and squat plants. I haven’t seen one tall plant coming from this cross yet. lol Which is funny because I’m a huge fan of big plants. Buuuut if this stays across the board this way I may have for a dream combo for short squatty lovers. haha

3 Likes

I love short and squatty!! Makes training easier haha.

3 Likes

I’ll likely run this one again if I like the flavor profile again next year and get it faaaat outdoor

4 Likes

if it’s anything like either the BBD or BC used flavor wise it should be amazing… lemon zest from the BC and super sweet berry from the BBD.

:crossed_fingers:t4:

4 Likes

Couple extra Odisha volunteers popping up. Definitely viable seeds.

13 Likes

Just noticed some sacs on the Odisha I’m still torturing and can’t seem to make happy. @Budderton

Terrible pics sorry.

The other Odisha no signs. Stress may definitely play a big part in early flowering.

7 Likes

Was that one showing female and then turned male at the top or is it a straight male @Kasper0909 ?
:v::canada:

2 Likes

Hopefully you can get at least 1 good female that goes all the way! This is certainly not an easy endeavor.

3 Likes

Looks straight male. Don’t see any pistils anywhere.

3 Likes

Nice! Well that’s good. I had an Arrakku Valley that showed some pistils early but went full male at the top. But that was inside. It’s getting later in the season, probably time for the male to flower. Do you plan on harvesting pollen?

2 Likes

Man I really want to collect pollen but I have allot of stuff flowering haha. I’m still racking my brain thinking it through.

3 Likes

The PCOs @Tejas week 7

How long do these go again? 12 to 16 ? They already have some nice size to those buds :joy: might have to tie them to the fence. Not really they are very strong

10 Likes

Next round in soil.
4 left BBD F2 x Black Cherry
4 right Jack Herer x Skunk 1

8 Likes