Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

14 to 16 weeks.

1 Like

Alright I’m definitely gonna pull the trigger soon. Defoliated a ton of leaves 2 days ago and they are looking good today. Give them a couple more recovery days then time to see how deep I got myself in the stretch haha.

Back right is all uneven but I did get the lanky one filled out a little on the back left.

7 Likes

Alright got the male Odisha manageable. Maybe I can capture a few sacks just before they open @Budderton

Probably end up moving him into the shed tomorrow where there’s no wind flowing no light tho either

5 Likes

He’s a big pretty boy.

7 Likes

74 Punta Cometa Oaxaca

15 Likes

Banana Kush couple weeks away from harvest

Sheberghan Balkh

Odisha still no signs of flowering :joy:

Dream 6

15 Likes

Dang they all be looking really good

1 Like

10 pack of '74 Punta Cometa Oaxaca x Bodhi Blue Sunshine to someone who can pop them right away. I’d like to check germination rates. These are from the Oaxaca from @tejas I’m currently growing and the pollen was from @VAhomegrown. Seeds are large and healthy.

7 Likes

All kinds a volunteers in the old Odisha Rocket SIP.

9 Likes

Dream 6 (BDJ6)
Few days into 12/12

9 Likes

'74 Punta Cometa Oaxaca approximate day 59 I believe which is 8.5 weeks

Pretty dense buds on the right lighter colored one

10 Likes

I could sprout a few as soon as they arrive if your just concerned about germination .

You’d have to mark on the package to sprout them as soon as they arrive so I don’t stash them in the vault.

I’m some what of a seed killer just so you are aware but if there willing to live they will survive and grow. Thanks

1 Like

Sounds good I’ll get some sent to you if you send your address. Just germinating is fine. Awesome!! What better way to test seeds than a seed killer. :joy:

4 Likes

Sprayed down the ladies pretty good with some apple FFJ. just started some banana FFJ too.

Just sprayed the Odisha for fun and had to use it up.

9 Likes

Just landed today

6 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks for letting me know :grinning:

Little Odisha Rocket x Blue Sunshine showing pistils. She is much thinner pointier leaved than her siblings.

Siblings

Looks like allot of variety. How do you tell if ones leaning one way or another as far as parents? Mostly by the leaves?

10 Likes

Here’s one of the Odisha when small.

Guessing those lower big middle fingered leaves would be a good indicator.

8 Likes

All right my first egg shell WCA, banana FFJ, and a new LABS going

10 Likes

You can cut the male when it starts dropping pollen, or just before and keep it alive, isolated indoors in a vase/bucket of water, it’ll keep dropping pollen for another week probably.
Bend it or tie it so it’s horizontal and put a paper bag over it to collect the pollen.

7 Likes