Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Chickens and the plants be looking good keep an :eye: on your box for a padded envelope it went out yesterday should be enough for few spray bottles full

2 Likes

Awesome I’m excited!! Now, what to reverse…

1 Like

Carbon the queen of the pack. And her Wyandotte sisters.

9 Likes

Received the goods!! Ready to go. Thank you.

1 Like

Nice you might want to find something else to put it in and make sure ya get that aluminum foil off of em don’t know what I was thinking doing that if ya have any questions hit me up and if I don’t know it we will find out together :grinning: that was fast for snail mail

1 Like

I have a new guard mantis in the making.

13 Likes

I love to see those around my garden.

3 Likes

Same especially some babies. Id imagine there are more around.

2 Likes

How do they breed chickens that have human hands?! I think that gives them too much power.

Bad science!

9 Likes

Haha it was a freak accident!

3 Likes

Defoliatated some, much more light penetration.

14 Likes

The re vegging Odisha Rocket x Blue Sunshine and siblings. The seeds on her look to be ripening fine. Those would be from the large Odisha male So (Odisha Rocket x Blue Sunshine)x Odisha male. Let’s see how she turns out. All I know is she’s a frosty girl that smells wonderful. 🤷

6 Likes

Temps in the green house have been really cold at night so they are not growing very fast or drinking hardly any water. Have a couple weeks still till the tent is done. Going to set these velcro bottom 3 gallons on 5 gallons this time around. At least 4 for the tent if I have 4 female haha.

8 Likes

All is looking good :+1:

1 Like

The front 4, three tall and 1 baby are the Jack Herer x Skunk#1
Then we have the baby Banana Kush x Sour Bubble in front of the little Oaxaca x Blue Sunshine with
The darker green stout BBD F2 x Black Cherry on either side.
Back two are Oaxaca x Blue Sunshine

If that makes any sense

2 Likes

Actually really excited for all of these. Here’s to hopeing for two BBD two Jack skunk and two Oaxaca Shine females. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing it all co.e together for ya

1 Like

Decided to top the three tall Jack Skunks.

Also fed another dose of this.

But mixed it up this time

7 Likes

BBD F2 x Black Cherry

Very dark and stout. @Rhai88

Again its very cold in here that’s why they’re so small. :thinking: where have I heard that before?

14 Likes

:laughing: I mean that does compute… but the BBD x BC seems to be staying short all around with everyone growing them. I’m actually okay with that a frosty smaller plant that’s dense and does work is something I wouldn’t mind putting my time and effort into.

Excellent work as usual dude!

3 Likes