Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Getting Planters moistened and microbed and ready for the next run. Plans are changed and since I did a seed run I’m going to jump right in to some rooted cuts from a very generous OGer to get to some smoke.

9 Likes

Oh no! I tripped and spilled chocolate diesel pollen on a couple of these. I hate when I do that.

12 Likes

The Odisha x Blue Sunshine all the sudden is just gonna be happy finally.

8 Likes

Some undershots.

13 Likes

Are you running in a full outside greenhouse? Any supplemental heat? Plants do look amazing no yellow no paint tips nothing. Nice!

3 Likes

It’s fully outside and mostly shaded so I use leds in there. The only heat is a dish heater like the ones when you walk into Costco. It’s on the 400 watt setting about 4’ away from the plants. They are all lit up pretty good with the radiant heat but they still are flowing fine. Temps in the 20s some weeks in the greenhouse. Super shocked. And if I didn’t know better I’d think they love the cold Temps. :rofl:

6 Likes

I try not to take too many pictures around in there as it’s a complete mess that I’m slowly carving out. It’s like a junk shed currently. :rofl:

3 Likes

Got a little fuzz on top the soil in the BBD F2 x BC pot. @Rhai88

15 Likes

Afghani autos Quickest seed already getting ripe. Still at least a month to go

Going straight water for a bit as I have a ton of dry fertilizer scratched in there, and I over did it a bit on the already dark one.

15 Likes

Afghani autos started frosting up really nice even seeded.

16 Likes

Thank you @Kasper0909!
PC Oaxaca x Blue Sunshine

Seeds and stickers arrived in perfect shape. Really appreciate the kindness!

10 Likes

Awesome good to hear they arrived. You’re welcome!! Anytime!!

2 Likes

Sunny time of the day in the greenhouse. :grin:

18 Likes

OK., I am high but believe I speak from the heart when I say:

You guys that give away awesome genetics for free are the founders of the cannabis movement!
Imagine just a small portion of these passing genes to the next generation…

Thanks Man!

8 Likes

They do grow up in the mountains, most of them can handle frost and snow!

4 Likes

I am just a lowly pollen chucker who gets free great genetics from awesome OGers. :grin:

8 Likes

This Odisha Valley x Blue Sunshine reveg is stacking up really nice. Some dark colors coming out under leaves, and a few dark hairs mixed in like almost black. Smells of Dank oranges and super frosty.
The Odisha were super hard to flower and seemed prone to stress flower. This plant has gone through everything. As a volunteer in the same pot as the the Odisha Rocket mother who was hit with Blue Sunshine pollen, her life started in the winter of 2023 and immediately went into flower as a small child.
Her smell was so wonderful and she was so sticky and frosty that I decided to dust her current flowers with some Odisha pollen from a huge stable male and prolong her life.
Since then she was brought into the greenhouse, re vegged. Harvested of the Odisha x bs x Odisha seeds then put back into flower. Here she is. The one and only.

15 Likes

I probably way over do it with the pics but I just can’t help it. :beers:
Looks like a couple seeds in the future. Couple branch tops is all I did.

So hard to take pics of that BBD x BC.
She’s also in leaf overkill mode.
Slowly taking her fan leaves

17 Likes

Was bored so figured I’d test a couple BDJ6 x Blue Kush. Fresh seeds. They will be messed with on the side. :grin:

Only found about 20 of these seeds unfortunately.

12 Likes

Afghani autos. About 3 weeks to go for seeds to ripen. Since I didn’t spray the tent down im pretty sure pollen has been continuously flying. Seeds keep forming, but 3 more weeks should be plenty.

14 Likes