Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

My thought would be: fortunately I found 20 seeds, now I can make more! :smile:

What is BDJ6? :nerd_face:

5 Likes

It’s the Blue Dream from @Tracker . And yes super happy with the seeds but I was very heavy handed with the pollen. :rofl:

5 Likes

Ooooohhhh! I’m excited to see what comes from those!

5 Likes

3 of 4 have sprouted already. Now what to do with them, where to grow them. :rofl:

4 Likes

Tap roots coming through on all 3 BD(J6) x Blue Kush. I’m thinking these will go in 3 gallon pots in the greenhouse under 12/12. Sex them early then reveg them, then stack any females on a 5 gallon pot then stick outside in May. Just Spitballing here, things could change. The tent will be consumed by rooted cuts after the Afghani autos come down.

12 Likes

Afghani auto

Fade is going to be pretty on this one.

This one still super dark in the same pot.

17 Likes

Trimmed up a little.

Need to probably trim the Odisha x bs. She looks to be packing it on. Wonder how long she flowers.

20 Likes

Nice big fat heads

3 Likes

Ya those looked nice. Not my favorite smoke tho. I think there’s still some around. Very dark purple buds.

3 Likes

What aromas are you getting from the Afghani Autos?

4 Likes

Very sweet and creamy with a little rot. Very terpy and sticky actually.

4 Likes

They are stacking nicely!

4 Likes

@DirtySlowToes @Cormoran @Illicitmango your seeds are on their way!! Thank you!!:+1:

6 Likes

Pretty sure we’re supposed to be thanking you, but you’re quite welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

They all seem over leafy but could be me Maybe it’s just early.

2 Likes

My side project. Dream Blush =Dream 6 (@Tracker )x Blue Kush (@DougDawson ). 4 for 4 sprouted.

I just had to name them

Also for anyone I sent these to they look to be good germination.

14 Likes

Looking good! Hit my original amnesia Haze auto with your Afghani pollen about a week ago. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

How’d the pollen look, still fluffy and poofy?. :rofl:
When I packaged you up I hit the girls again and looked potent. So🤞

5 Likes

Thank you four times! :pray:t2::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @Kasper0909 !

4 Likes