Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Starting some new fertilizer. Several old potatoes, kitchen scraps, white fuzzy chicken poop, pink sea salt. A couple things from moldy mulch bucket and couple cups of current liquid fertilizer , cannabis leaves and a very hardy plant that is the only thing growing in my yard pretty much other than rosemary. More greens and kitchen scraps to be added. Gonna let it grow then add water and soak.

Need more cannabis greens, chickens are gonna have to do without for a bit

15 Likes

BBD F2 x Black Cherry by @Rhai88 starting to fill out

17 Likes

One of my SIPs fuzzin up.

Added some microbial liquid fertilizer with some chicken poop horsepower.
I might be going too hard. I guess we’ll see. I’m always way under fertilized it seems.

9 Likes

Unknown to me last year there was an avocado growing in the garden from kitchen scraps. The chickens were digging it up.

9 Likes

No was kinda packed together but pistils are browning so :crossed_fingers:. I can’t find the dm can you remind me what I’m supposed to send you lol.

2 Likes

I get avocados popping up in my outdoor garden. They get about 12 to 16 inches tall throughout the season, then the winter kills them. I wish i could grow one here.

5 Likes

Ya I’ve always wanted to grow one. Had one in a greenhouse that got a couple feet tall one time a long time ago but that’s it.

1 Like

You can grow beans alongside your bud, can’t overdo it.

1 Like

Ooh let’s see what kind of bean seeds I have. I’ll get some started in there.

2 Likes

Alright added a few beans to germinate in the SIPs.

10 Likes

Seeds looking good on these. Couple more weeks then dry time.

14 Likes

Is anyone willing to test some Afghani autos right away? I can send you a 5 pack this week. Not picky just like to get a few going right away. Upon completion of at least one female I’ll hook up a package with a couple packs of something.

These are fast compact autos. Should be about 80-90 days from start to finish.

I have ppl on the list for testers that will be getting them soon but I don’t believe any could pop a few right away.
If interested pm me. Looking for two max

7 Likes

Time to bathe the Odisha x BS next dry spell. She has spaghetti hairs. Wonder how long she will flower.

Her as a baby and before reveg.

16 Likes

Spaghetti pistils, I like that! I call the super long thin ones eyelash pistils but those have got some crazy curl going! Very cool looking plant @Kasper0909 and a crazy combo of genetics. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Which parent is the cross taking after with the spaghetti pistils?

1 Like

I have no idea . all I know is she looks to be a giant q tip here soon. This is why I figured I’d grow out some crosses of my own making, so I can learn that stuff. I’ve never grown Blue sunshine by itself, maybe I Shoula started there. :rofl:

1 Like

New liquid fertilizer a little too full but looking good.

4 Likes

Took a lower branch to Guage the seeds on the Afghani

These definately put everything into seeds

10 Likes

A festival of fertility! :smile:

1 Like

Bbd f2 x BC
Oaxacan x BS
Odisha x BS

Untopped Oaxacan getting a purple tint. Of course temp is cold so to be expected.

11 Likes