Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Early Afghani auto f2 tester beans went out this morning.

The rest of the testers will go out when harvested. Just wanted to get a few out there that wanted to pop right away. That one branch had about 50 ready seeds and about 10 still green. So looks like I’ll have plenty left over also for more giveaways.

Also I had to try what I could from the branch partially dried with seeds. Actually had a great flavor and potent.

14 Likes

Greenhouse. I feel like they’ve been in flower forever already.

15 Likes

Those plants look like skyscrapers in a city skyline. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Haha ya I can’t stop gawking at them. Didn’t expect them to do much out there over winter.

2 Likes

Afghani autos about 2 weeks away from being ripe.
You can see those tall trichs if you pinch You can really see the seed pods splitting in there too

Can’t wait to see what these do seedless. :v:

11 Likes

Dang, those are really frosty, nice work!

2 Likes

Thank you! Very easy grow. Very stable mothers.

Should be left with quite a few seeds to give away. That’s what I’m after :star_struck:

7 Likes

I love seeing your outdoor setup. It reminds me of playing “hempire”.

2 Likes

Thank you for being you!

2 Likes

Seriously haha!! That’s so funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They don’t seem to be drinking much anymore.

All 3 are loaded. I just get too bored not being able to get around great. :rofl:

One each branch drying.

9 Likes

I loved to but had issues with my lights ., If u still need testers in a month I d love to grab a few and grow thm outdoors …Your plants look great .

2 Likes

Here @luxton :grin:

1 Like

You got it!! I’ll get you on the list and get some sent out!:+1::v:

2 Likes

Send me your Addy and I’ll get them out soon. :+1:

1 Like

Dream 6 x Blue Kush 4 for 4 popped

Now where to grow them.

10 Likes

I know I have a few ppl left to send Afghani autos, Those will go out within the next couple of weeks unless someone needs them right away.

Just want to ask if I’ve missed anyone with anything that I was supposed to send or even grow. Please let me know anytime, it’s not intentional.

4 Likes

Testers are pretty much handled. From now on any Afghani autos I send will just be for whatever you desire. I may end up sending a handful to someone who can give them out a little easier than I. But when I make sure that I have extras.

4 Likes

New liquid fertilizer a brewing.

Thinking I’ll let it grow a bit before mixing.

6 Likes

That’s 1 active Nute bucket

1 Like