Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

I’m always experimenting. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ya it looks like original amnesia Haze took to some of your Afghani auto pollen! I believe we will have a couple of seeds hit 2 branches. She is going be epic swelling nicely. Got pics in my log would share but wrong device for pics lol.

4 Likes

No problem I’ll go take a look. I may have already actually haha

1 Like

Here’s for everyone who’s bored like me rn.

The BBD X BC by @Rhai88 is an absolute frost monster. Smells so so good.

26 Likes

Those are gorgeous!! Omg :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!the fun is starting now. They are blowing up fast all the sudden.

2 Likes

How can you be bored while sitting in a greenhouse full of pot ? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Seriously tho that is what keeps me from getting bored and going crazy😁

4 Likes

I could just sit there all night. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think you’ve convinced me for next run… A pheno hunt will be in order. Look for a female keeper.

They’ve all been relatively similar from many different growers now. Short and chunky. I know smells are subjective and all but whats the nose on her for you?

2 Likes

Sweet fruit/potpourri. But when you snap one of those little frosty potatoes chip leaves. It’s more sweet gas/perfume. :yum:

Ya I think a pheno hunt in this here gem would be awesome!

Whats the estimate on flower time? I think I remember maybe 8ish weeks. Tho these were putt putting along in the cold so may be longer

2 Likes

It’s crazy you can hardly find a pistil anymore just oozing out between the leaves.

12 Likes

Blueberry Diesel x Black Cherry?

Looking majestic!!!

2 Likes

Ya BBD X Black Cherry.

2 Likes

Around the 8-9 week mark. I usually leave that to the individual though because I think your level of cloudy to amber is subjective. I like to pull later than most. (time permitting)

1 Like

Sounds good that’s what I was figuring. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Till I get the next grow going, up potted the Dream Blush (Blue Dream x Blue Kush) and stuck them in the tent. Still not sure where there home will be. These are regs. Pretty floppy after prying them outta the cups.

They were growing like crazy in there and were finally ready for water and out growing their containers plus I had a little energy today.

10 Likes

I just had a brilliant idea.

5 Likes

Growing mycelium?

2 Likes

@Kasper0909 well i finally stumbled upon your thread and jeez you are quite the grower it looks like! Good shit i will be peeking in here to pick your brain from time to time

1 Like