Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Awesome welcome!!

2 Likes

You got it. There are several types in this powder so should be interesting to see it grow. Cheating but hey.

2 Likes

Had to do little weed eating on the side yard today.

8 Likes

Some random pics. The lighting was right🤣

21 Likes

Tossed a few misfit (questionable) Afghani auto seeds in a paper towel and some sprouted.

12 Likes

Holding the line till next grow gets started. Reg Dream Blush.

13 Likes

I’m up to 5 afghani sprouts this morning :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice thank you for keeping at it… any pics of those little seedlings?

3 Likes

Always :rofl: I’m obsessed, I try not to drown other folks in photos. Here you go :slight_smile: Also moved one of the rescues into its final home today, hopefully it didn’t even notice the move :wink:
Two are looking a little munched / pitiful, hopefully they will grow out of it. The folded leaves one just emerged today. The one in the middle was up first, even before I increased the night time heat to 70.
The skewers are cat visit prevention.

And here is the “big picture” :slight_smile:

10 Likes

And the cycle continues………………!

3 Likes

Awesome! Drown away!!
Lookin great!!

3 Likes

6,7,8!! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

12 Likes

Nice!! :+1::+1:woohoo!

1 Like

Definately gonna have lots left over of these Afghani autos. Anyone want a couple hundred to pass out. Maybe @misterbee ?

7 Likes

I can give some to local buddies who aren’t on forums.

3 Likes

You know I’m down to “slingin’” for ya!!! SUPER THANKS, “personals” to follow in PM. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Sounds good too. I’ll get some out to you for sure. :grin:

1 Like

Somebody say Auto 🥹 :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

NVM, the last couple of packs from other friends hadn’t made it to me yet, maybe they are finally paying attention at the customs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are you international? I have no problem sending a pack your way. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m at the tail of Asian continent brother…

Appreciate the offer bro, I’ll come to the gates of your inbox once I’m sure the issue is cleared… :wink:

3 Likes