Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Hey @Kasper0909 . Did you remember me? We spoke about those afghan auto seeds on the FC last winter.

1 Like

I knew I was forgetting someone. 🤦 they’ll get sent right out. :+1: can you send me your Addy?

1 Like

Tomatoes are sprouting from last year’s juicy fat tomatoes seeds. :tomato: beans are already sprouted

10 Likes

Found a little vein of white gold. Added to fruit bucket.

:+1:

5 Likes

Beans landed and are in sprouting (:crossed_fingers:) as we speak :metal:

Thank you!!

6 Likes

Awesome you rock!

2 Likes

2 have already popped with a tap root almost an inch long (if it were straight)! They’re in my seedling area getting 24 hour light now while I wait for the others. I’m putting the finishing touches on some new plumbing in my tent, once that’s done I’ll be able to run 8 3 gallon bags constantly :grin::metal:… 5 of which are these this run :grin::grin:

2 Likes

You don’t use spinach or kahyle I use these there very good micro nutes !

1 Like

So cloudy is good cloudy or still wait cloudy ??? Come on give me the full report hahah , I have another question ? For you , the BMWK seeds how come some people harvested at 75 days and other people a little longer and then me at 15 weeks did I do something wrong or is it just the beans ?

3 Likes

I don’t think yours are ready but without the proper picture of the trichomes nobody can tell.

2 Likes

I’m going tomorrow to get a proper scope ! As I told you I think I got another week at least , should I keep watering them or start cutting back on the water

2 Likes

A week, water them for sure. I water right up to harvest.

2 Likes

The plants will tell you when there done drinking . At least mine do when they’re close to finishing.

2 Likes

@Kasper0909 do you know what DLI made your afghani autos happy? Mine aren’t growing like crazy. Trying to figure out what they want before they’re too sad. Have them in different soils, so it’s not likely that. Had different light levels somewhat too.
Also, about how humid did you have them as babies? I did dome a couple two days ago, but can’t tell if it’s helping.

2 Likes

Are you counting 12/12 time only or your whole grow? 5 wks veg 10 wks flower for total of 15?:rofl::rofl:. Also always different phenos possible so can geban oddball that breaks the mold.

2 Likes

goodmorning OGers
And all those people that gotta walk the dog no matter the weather ! Who needs kids eh !!!

7 Likes

Ooh spinach and kale sound good. I’ll give that a shot, thought about running some kale this year actually.

All I know is they didn’t seem to like heavy light, kept having to dim them, other than that I believe it was pretty straight forward. They may be spreading roots at this point too. I believe I was able to keeep my relative humidity about 60 during this grow.

2 Likes

Feel free to post up some pics, these seemed to stretch in flower quite a bit for autos too. They’ll probably kick in some growth here pretty quick. I am pretty new to autos too. :facepunch:
They seem to go into flower at about the 30 day mark.

2 Likes

I’m gonna give her a little more time, she looks to still be fattening. Plus she’s looks like she’ll be good a little more ripe. :rofl:

1 Like