Kraven the Bunker

I have heard. Maybe some day, I won’t fear the Hippy Slayer, and try to get a hold of some seeds, if that is even possible.

Beautiful work. So glad you are sharing it with us.

99%

5 Likes

I only know of a very small handful of folks who actually have her, she is a cut only elite. Maybe one day when your skills are honed and your ready you will be offered a cut, she is hands down the strongest smoke I have ever smoked…period. I appreciate the kind words, thank you again :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I look forward.

99% :smile:

4 Likes

It’s refreshing that this site is so open about sharing seeds and cuts. Other sites you have to be incognito about it. I doubt Hippy Slayer will be tameable in my micro cabs :wink:

9 Likes

The opportunity to learn is what I like about it the best, but yes the generous spirit that follows learning can’t be denied.

10 Likes for that!

9 Likes

Well was looking the Slayers over this morning and they look to be about a week away if not less, maybe next Thurs. I’m thinking …so figured I should get a few pic’s.

Hippy Slayer

Black Lime Reserve

Grass Monkey

Sunshine Daydream

ICookies

San Fernando Valley OG

Veg

Cloning

17 Likes

Just great stuff. Glad to follow along.

Your grow is an inspiration to us all.

99%

4 Likes

Thank you for dropping by and the kind words :peace:

5 Likes

Love that Slayer man, gorgeous garden as always.

4 Likes

Now thats what I’m talkin’ 'bout! Sweet Tea, Hippy Slayer and a shade tree!

6 Likes

Hippy Slayer…she is a tough one to run clean IMHO.

San Fernando Valley OG

Sunshine Daydream

Grass Monkey

Instant Cookies

17 Likes

So the legend goes.

Doesn’t look like she beat you!

99%

5 Likes

Indeed, you slayed the Hippy Slayer!

4 Likes

Your gonna hate growing that SFV but you’re gonna love what she does in the end.
I love her long time.

6 Likes

I’m loving her so far, she sure has me excited. She hasn’t been too unruly…although she vertically exploded for about a week in the stretch…long inter nodes but rock hard nugs at each. She has good bones fosure, far better than GG4, give her a good staking and make sure she is shaped well going in and she seems to slide right into the groove well. I can already tell, like every other cut you have shared with me is a keeper here, wont let this one go ever if I can help it. Thanks for sharing your personal cut brother, as usual your Kung Fu is strong.

9 Likes

Wanted to showcase my Nepenthes, also known as tropical pitcher plants. Peace

16 Likes

so cool and healthy. rocking it out another side gig. Hustle hustle no rest for the busy minded.

3 Likes

Busting out a fresh slayer bud…I keep all gnarly low shit for me cause it’s still very devastating and makes me feel rustic…lol, hope everyone is doing well.

16 Likes

Well about cut the end of my finger off trimming the HS, damn sharp scissors, cut my fingernail in half down the middle and to the bone on both sides…grabbed the super glue after getting the blood stopped and closed her right up…but sure does hurt still…cant believe I got my finger, ruined 2 buds with blood before I could let go…wife got a bit excited too…but all is well except a sore finger .

I’m getting lazy, just let the Hippy Slayer hang for 2 weeks before pulling it off and doing the final trim and bagging. Thought I would add a few pics of the girls coming down in 3 weeks…SFV, ICookies, Grass Monkey, Kali Mist, Sunshine Daydream…lots of flavors this month.

Hippy Slayer - @LED_Seedz personal cut

San Fernanado Valley OG - @LED_Seedz personal cut

Cinderella99 - @LED_Seedz personal cut

Instant Cookies - @LED_Seedz personal cut

Grass Monkey - By @LED_Seedz

Kali Mist - @buzzmobile personal cut

17 Likes

Maybe you are a little like me, eh?

Movin’ just a little too fast for my own good.

99%

4 Likes