Kraven the Bunker

Nice recycler Kraven, they are nice to hit.

A little warm 99% ISO and some sea salt will make quick work of that.

5 Likes

Indeed a nice and interesting looking piece, but I am a little ignorant in terms of various smoking apparatus. What makes a recycler a recycler? How is it different from a garden-variety waterpipe/bong?

5 Likes

The way a recycler works is tough to explain in text, so here is a video.

7 Likes

Huh. Cool! May make a decent xmas gift for my better half… thanks!

4 Likes

I use a dry bubbler & can’t stand water filtration… all i end up tasting is bong or bongwater & no terpalerps.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I found Dusty in the winter of 2004 in a driving rain in the median of a 6 lane hwy…defiant and full of his kitten manhood he tried to fight me when I saved him…it took us a few weeks to develop a life long bond, he was at my side when I ate, slept and showered…he simply preferred to be by my side…except for when I was mowing. Everyone has that special friend and he was mine, Misty needed love and had my heart, and Romeo was always Melissa’s kitty but he was still loved by me…but Dusty, we had a unique relationship…one I will probably never share with another…he was an interesting and smart kitty, I love him…my heart is broken for the third time this year…14 years is a long time to make memories and it will take at least that long for the pain to diminish to a tolerable level I fear…Good bye Dusty, you were my friend and wing man…no walk will ever be the same again buddy.

RIP Dusty

19 Likes

Damn dude, sorry to hear. Always sucks to lose a friend.

Peace, UT

6 Likes

Sorry to hear the news of your cats passing. Rough year for a lot of us. Hope 2019 brings on brighter skys!

10 Likes

Thank you PJ, its good to hear from you. I appreciate the kind words brother. 2019 needs to be better fosure…18 was rough from start to finish. :peace:

8 Likes

sorry for your losses this year man.
i dread the day when it comes

3 Likes

Bodhi Tree -

Frosted Orange -

Grass Monkey -

Hippy Slayer -

Instant Cookies -

San Fernando Valley OG -

22 Likes

…Am I the only one salivating here? :tongue: :sweat_drops:

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Looking fantastic as always Kraven. And here’s to a happier and healthier new year to you and yours! Cheers friend :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

6 Likes

Thank you all for the likes, I run @LED_Seedz genetics or cuts he shared with me exclusively. Easy to grow, fast finishers and effin :fire: :fire:

Happy New Year Everyone

12 Likes

Happy New year my growbro down south. Here is to raising the bar a knotch what ever that means to you.

3 Likes

With all due respect sir… 3.5/ watt? How much veg time on that?

3 Likes

That colouring famalam! Looks amazing

3 Likes

I personally get those numbers with 21 - 28 day veg. So does other LED growers I know…believe it or not… its flat out grow experience and not the fixtures… LED just makes it possible. Been at this for decades bro will all due respect sir!

7 Likes

Just cooler weather bringing out the colors, its pretty n the fall / winter here.

4 Likes

Wasn’t questioning anybody, just seems like a massive claim! Props for pulling those numbers! Nothing but respect. Someday I’ll be able to play with the big boys too, a lot to learn tho

6 Likes