Kraven the Bunker

Yeah had a couple plants get dark from a couple days of ‘winter’ weather here too! Still a beautiful sight to see

3 Likes

i still play in the under a gram club but i’m not complaining

3 Likes

BF with my PTSD and Rage Disorder I get funny sometimes and not ha ha funny. Had I not been shown how to do it I too would be like yeah right. I was taught well by my mentor @LED_Seedz … I have personally seen him pull way over 4+ GPW. but those trade secrets cant be revealed. I hope I didn’t sound like an ass, I come off that way a lot and its not intentional. I hope your year is started off right and if you want to up your game there are a few suggestions I can offer that will greatly improve yields and bag appeal…but really cant go into what I have been trained to do by my mentor…he makes a living with his tek.

8 Likes

Do what you’ve gotta do sir.

4 Likes

I’m sure genetics play a big role in these huge gpw numbers. I pulled 13oz off a 2x2 under a 315w. But the other 3 seeds didn’t do as well. I could see that over a 4x4 pulling 3#. Of course this was the only one I didn’t make a clone of cause it looked the crappiest going into flower. Strain was dark star kush. I’ve grown it once before under a 600w HPS and only got 8oz over a 2x2. CMH and LED all the way.

This is without co2, 4200k spectrum so I believe these 3-4+gpw. I did lose about 2.5oz of that to budrot. When I run it again I’ll scrog more to decrease the bud size and hopefully avoid the bud rot.

I’m interested to see what tips you can share.

Haven’t read every post here, but I skimmed over the 600 posts. Nice thread. Beautiful plants. Great genetics.

7 Likes

As @toastyjakes can attest… Starting with @LED_Seedz genetics is your first step to the huge GPW numbers… :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

I also don’t reveal that I run my girls pretty hard, high EC - high CO2 totally sealed grow controlled by a grow computer…temps, humidity lights, feedings…all automated…I’m in complete control of the environment so I can tweak as needed.

9 Likes

Well with your 28k pricetag advertised one would assume all of the above, lol. Love the idea of automation, recently got a doser and while the options aren’t the greatest I was able to hack it and make it work well enough. Arduino based would be ideal. Takes environment out of the equation when analyzing strain performance.

Stulz makes these CRAC units specifically for the marijuana business. They used to be used in precision cooling environments such as data centers. The horticulture designed ones are the same they just take into account CO2 recycling options. They are state of the art pieces of machinery, not cheap though. But that is for sure what I’d buy if I were dropping north of 20gs on a room.

6 Likes

My secret Santa this year was @buzzmobile Turns out we are great friends in real life as well. I was overwhelmed this year by his gift of knowledge and technique. Buzz, knowing my interest in mycology and tissue culture…got me the knowledge and the kit to actually start down the road of micro tissue cultivation and storage of my keeper strains. Thank you and your lovely wife for being both the rock I anchor to and the best friend a crazy man can have. :peace:

17 Likes

Oh, exciting piece if kit and knowlege!

8 Likes

Awesome :+1:

How does the book look?

5 Likes

Brand new. :wink:

and 20 characters.

6 Likes

I was speechless myself…thought the pictures covered the thousand words…

5 Likes

LOL.

5 Likes

Seriously the book has a lot of good information. Here’s a link:
4th Edition

8 Likes

This should be fun. Be sure to share the journey with us.

8 Likes

I will be sure to start a new thread as I gain knowledge and experience. Lots to learn before diving in…but been real interested in both strain preservation and the ability to share clinically clean samples with others in the industry…without the fear of introducing a new variable into my gardening equation.

8 Likes

I love it when a plan comes together. :wink: :point_up_2:

5 Likes

Tag me up when you do. I already have the textbook (and a couple others) in my Amazon wish list.

5 Likes

Got a few pic’s of the young ones in flower.

15 Likes