Kraven the Bunker

What strain are we lookin at this time? :nerd: :wave:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

There are multipleā€¦Hippy Slayer, Bodhi Tree #4, Frosted Orange, Instant Cookies and Sunshine Daydreamā€¦ there is a San Fernando Valley OG in there but not picturedā€¦its way in the back and I didnā€™t wade in and get a pic.

4 Likes

Made the monthly RSO capsā€¦one a day keeps suspected cancers at bayā€¦ :peace:

11 Likes

yer at it again bro ā€¦ thats what I neeed caps been a min since any were made , old an slackin I guess ā€¦

loooking like fire as usual

good luck on the rest of the run

Peace GT

3 Likes

10 LB Boston Butt smoked to perfection just in time for the stormsā€¦

13 Likes

Thats a tasty looking, peace of ass you got there! Yum

3 Likes

Awesome! Fellow "Q"er are you? Been meaning to do a butt or whole shoulder here soon, but I donā€™t like tending fires in 15 degree weather much anymore lol! By the way, whatā€™s your go to smoking wood? Like a blend of apple, cherry, and pecan myself. Everything looks fantastic as always! Including that pork shoulder! Happy smoking on both fronts!

4 Likes

Sorry to pester with a dumb question; Is the preparation technique here on OG or do you have your own method?

I tried to get some capsules at a supermarket, asked the pharmacy & got an unfriendly & suspicious ā€œNOā€“we donā€™t have those things!ā€ in Russian-accented English.

:unamused: Look, lady, Iā€™m not making poisons. Iā€™m above & beyond your silly assā€¦

So where do we get the empty capsules?

Iā€™d like to reduce my smoking(3g/day) while still being medicated.

5 Likes

You may have to look online to get them, but th e.g. are fairly cheapā€¦ I like to dose my mush this way, or my Syrian rue when having DMT fun

7 Likes

U b way ahead of me man. :neutral_face: Sounds like Incense & Myhrr or somethinā€™

3 Likes

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/empty-natural-colored-gelatin-capsules-size-2.html?gclid=CjwKCAiA1ZDiBRAXEiwAIWyNC2bSBEsg61IO0vbeKEqPqGWEo7P02FuMU6IVfNtNU__Tvhv5kKbTpxoCC7sQAvD_BwE

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia Here they are sold in the health food shops, for vegans making vitamin pills.
Might be a option as well

6 Likes

Yep I found them at Sprouts.

1 Like

Oak / Pecan with some Mesquite seems to flavor the meat well for me.

3 Likes

https://forum.compassioncentral.nl/picture.php?albumid=491&pictureid=24883 for the 00 capsulesā€¦

https://phoenixtears.ca/ for the RSO

4 Likes

Plants in flowerā€¦SFV & Orange Cookiesā€¦too cold to dry media so got the dehydrators in the Bunker pulling the moisture off them. :peace:

SFV

Orange Cookies

Coco Chunk Media [expanded and drying]

15 Likes

Tell me youā€™re gonna do a kiddy pool mush tray lol

3 Likes

Ha, thats for the girls, i let it dry in the sun for an afternoon so it storesā€¦but coldā€¦wet hereā€¦so Bunker will suck the moisture out.

3 Likes

What are your personal thoughts on the SFV? ā€¦& did you have to hunt for a keeper? I ask because my dispensary clone version was :poop: & disappointing but itā€™s been used in so many crosses. :thinking:

:v:

1 Like

This was passed to me @LED_Seedz awhile back and its :fire: earthy with a bit of lemon pine. A keeper cut that I wont loose fosure.

3 Likes