Kraven the Bunker

My cut was the clone only famed SFV. Still is but I haven’t run it in ages. Shared all over for years and years. I sourced it in CA 8-10 years ago.

Just started some crosses of her tonight from an A5/Thai stud.
:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

That sounds nice, I bet thats gonna test out well. She is private head stash so she just hangs out and provides epic meds brother, thanks again for sharing her. She sure takes her time to clone…always takes me over two weeks but she does keep her color well so she doesn’t look any worse for the wear. :peace:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: heh. I had a feeling I was on to something there… knew the thing I had wasn’t the “good one”. thanks for the explanation/clarification guys.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Bodhi Tree #4 by LED_Seedz in her last two weeks now…starting to plump up and fill in well. :peace:

10 Likes

Was in the bunker today and got a few pics of more f1 testers I selected as my keepers as a tester for @LED_Seedz and the the first cut he ever passed to me as a gift. :peace:

Frosted Orange f1

Grass Monkey f1

Hippy Slayer - the first cut he ever gifted to me, and still a favorite to this day.

15 Likes

joining in on audience waiting for comments and review of the book and grabbing a seat & popcorns for the journey.

I am eagerly waiting on your comments on

1. get this book or some other on the subject
  2. who is the target audience … paul stamets book was easy and light for me … its good to cover the how to basics of the subject but I do prefer some science on the bones.

Happy reading… Sense the feelings of exploration and discovery !

5 Likes

This text is written at a mildly advanced level, but is light enough still for the novice to get a good understanding, but would require additional study. The book solely deals with live tissue culture for plants not fungi. I am learning how to do micro tissue cultivation and preservation now…no need for lab-work when I can perform the same expensive procedures very cheaply myself…its basically culture medium and and live tissue samples that can be replicated quickly by cloning or for long term storage of stud’s or keeper strains. Will allow me to get paper on my genetics down the road…sadly that looks to where things may head in the future,

8 Likes

saw a short news clip on china (and I guess elswhere too … but I take china is on leading edge) … pets like dogs are being cloned for private individuals (obv. ppl with some … or lot of wealth).

Times are mooving ahead

1 Like

Finally got this little gem to pop…took several beans as they are fairly old, but stored well.

And this crown jewel kindly shared by @LED_Seedz is the star of my garden…SFV OG Clone only elite…she is held tightly by me, best meds for my PTSD that I have found so far brother…she is hard to root though, she don’t strike easy at all. :peace:

17 Likes

That looks stunning. What a great gift from @LED_Seedz.

That’s the gift that keeps giving.

5 Likes

I got the tissue culture book, still in my reading queue…

5 Likes

They say “good things come to those that wait”

Pretty sure that was written about the San Fernando Valley OG cut.

8 Likes

Hows everything looking at Casa de Kraven?

3 Likes

Remaining very quiet.

2 Likes

Hi there Kraven, I hope that you are good my friend. Nice plants there good luck with the little one that must be well grown by now maybe even flowering? take care and see you around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kinda fuckin sad… One of the best threads here abandoned because people think they are better than everyone and cause bullshit…

I’m done with people running folks off…

Apparently there’s some secret forum everyone’s running to…

Good riddance to those that just left everyone

One of the few threads I followed because I got the man that did it and why… Kept me moving in my myco despite the fact it’s a canna forum…

Edit: in no way am I calling Kraven any of these things, just people that act ways that cause good old members like him to leave…lot of unlove on the site lately

6 Likes

Hopefully (snip,snip,snip, snippity, snip)
Let’s hope the lovers come back, and the super secret forum gathers all the others.

2 Likes

I must have missed something, did any disputes occur between the members and caused some to run off?

3 Likes

No one ran him off. He did not go to a ‘super secret forum’. There was a legal issue that caused the silence. I was with him yesterday. He is well. He is off the 'net.

14 Likes

Lol i think everyone goes to a super secret forum if they aren’t on here any more haha

I miss the pics of mush and frosty plants

5 Likes