Kraven the Bunker

Amazing setup and grow, hats off my dear friend @Kraven!

5 Likes

Hahahaha @Kraven I love the Keep Off The Grass sign! Fantastic.

Frosted Orange looking great!

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

Little history @Blowingupjake…when you see that sign in the grow room you know w/o a doubt that @LED_Seedz personally came and helped you build your grow space…those are badges of honor and sorta a nod to the designer…not a lot of people have that sign…but those who do are in the know… :peace:

4 Likes

Thought I would add in the pic’s I took today from the bunker…went to a buddies to do his garden today and cut me a snip of Cherry Wifi for a friend I promised a cut and made three strikes out of it. I am in the middle of harvest and I took pics of the ones coming down and the ones 1/2 way along. Hope you enjoy a peek into the Bunker. Still another 2 days of harvest and lots of myco chores as well. Peace

16 Likes

Snagged few pic’s, harvest is down and tomorrow a new buch will flip into flower and the cycle will begin again.

22 Likes

Your a a mad man with a plan :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks brother, sure appreciate the kind words man. :peace:

3 Likes

Rolled up some NDN G-13 Hash Plant for the afternoon smoke…peace.

11 Likes

Was in the bunker and thought I would share my current tester from @LED_Seedz.

This is Frosted Orange 39 Days 12/12.

21 Likes

This is a really top shelf looking plant @LED_Seedz / @Kraven.

Sweeet!

99%

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, but most of the credit goes to @LED_Seedz, I simply cannot get out of them, whats not already bred into them…all his creations are really fine work…I’m looking forward to his drop in the new year. :peace:

9 Likes

I am waiting eagerly too…

5 Likes

Just doing the routine work today, changing rez’s / taking cuts / up potting veg…tomorrow the big girls will get their last trim and staked up for the next 60 days while they run. I thought I would take a few pic’s of all the girls.

Frosted Orange

ICookies

Black Lime Reserve

Veg

120 canna caps I made today

21 Likes

Outstanding, I ran out of likes in the first few posts… You have a dream set up which I someday hope to have. I’m all googly eyed over here brother.

2 Likes

Just a few shots today of the girls…they got less then 15 days to go now so they will start plumping up nicely. :peace:

14 Likes

Yummy… nice skills Krave

3 Likes

Thanks 13, sure appreciate the kind words buddy. :peace:

3 Likes

Side 2 is getting close to done, they will peak next week and I’ll start the chop. Side 1 is deep into the stretch now so a few more days and it will stop and then the bud set will be complete. Peace.

18 Likes

I am without any criticism :raised_hands:, i like your Bunker :smiley: and nice pics :clap:
What power of led u have? :smiley:

3 Likes

These units pull around 500w and deliver roughly what an 1100w HPS would put out. Great lights with zero heat issues

2 Likes