Lando’s Stash Preservation Run

Imma sending you positive evibes for such an awesome kessel-run!!!

9 Likes

Excellent. Made it here just in time to give like #42, and about ten minutes after posting a Star Wars clip too. That seems like it should be good karma somehow. :slight_smile: Gonna pull up a chair, find a corner without too many cantina beasts, and have a toke.

12 Likes

Psyched to follow along!
Should be super :fire: !!!

4 Likes

Tuning into this I’m about to start a seed run myself. What are the requirements for a seed run that goes out in the seasonal boxes?

9 Likes

I know someone here will be able to better address this question but I don’t think there are many besides wanting to and contacting @Sebring as well. @DougDawson can definitely answer this definitively.

7 Likes

Give this a read man.

The main things are that most have issue with reproducing strains currently being sold on the market. Other than that a journal with a sign up should be good. Fire me a PM if you got any questions bud.

13 Likes

Thank You All! Excited to start this journey as well. Big Bodhi fan and will be exploring lots of his genetics and many that are 100% preservation worthy IMHO I love this place and so many of the people here, no doubt just being here makes me a better person as I’m always inspired to help others and give stuff away. It’s been a humbling experience for me and somewhat reinvigorated my outlook on people and society. I figured what better way to give back than this…… :pray:t2:

27 Likes

Great run thanks for another preservation run.

:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

i just won a pack of lando stash f2s from @DannyTerpintine so i’m looking forward to your results.

13 Likes

I was there for that, and I was thinking “Oh damn, maybe we’ll see some Lando F2’s”
Of course, this is Overgrow, so as soon as I thought it, it just showed up. :crystal_ball:
@TopShelfTrees1 I’ll be the loud one, late at night in your thread, making a grilled cheese on the stove, so let me know if I need to pipe down.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

11 Likes

Sounds like a great one @TopShelfTrees1 .
Just hanging in the back. :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Pulling up a chair, :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Alright, alright, alright!
I have to watch this. DT has some great genetics. Euterria, Swakhammer… now this? I’m in there like swimwear.

8 Likes

Woot woot ! Im excited :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thank you for this. They are gonna turn out perfect. I cant wait to watch this run.

4 Likes

Did someone say stash?!

images (2)

Ľocked in and watching!!!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

My pleasure

2 Likes

Pulling up my bean bag

2 Likes

You know Lando was smoking the good shit. Watching!

5 Likes

Haha , that’s so funny! No joke when I first learned of this strain those were almost my exact words. I said Oh Damn Bodhis got Lando’s Stash now too, you know Lando’s smoking that FIRE” haha great minds my friend, great minds

10 Likes

Mmm Pure Kush :yum:

I’ll follow along!

4 Likes