Landrace Expansion & Trade

Oh man the mardan, kandahar and kabul… still kickin myself for not grabbing any of those or the murree, but hey i aint made of money so it is what it is. Those chitrals ought to be somethin as well.

4 Likes

Dude I’ve got a pack of murree I put away a year ago, still in the case it came in, and can’t find it to save my life.

Have you seen any journals growing them out?

3 Likes

I have seen one dude grow it on ig, (may have been the mardan but im almost 100 percent sure it was the murree) it was really impressive, stocky as hell leafy broad leaf

1 Like

I may track down some pictures from that dudes grow for you

1 Like

I had two packs of baghlan black leaf hindu kush and some cherry hashplant from bodhi i cant find to save my life and its pissing me off so i know how you feel that shits rough. It was pretty hard for me to get that pack of cherry hp too this was after it was out of circulation :weary:

1 Like

I still have half of the pack of baghlan i popped the other half an repro’d it i just cant find the other one. Also i should really just write everything down in one post but im a bit scatterbrained sometimes

1 Like

you can always edit your posts to avoid multiple postings

4 Likes

A few newbies looking good in the Jungle, Full Moon from Nirvana ( Koh Phangan ) cross of two landrace Thai grown on an island on the Mecong River. The baby was sprouted in the pot of a Poison Maui I chopped, just let it go in flower, now it’s got another friend…now that’s a perpetual grow…free range POT!!https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Full_Moon/Nirvana_Seeds/

15 Likes

Keep us updated to how you get on with these instg8ter, there supposedly very good

3 Likes

Has anyone repo’d the vietnamese from the LRT or have any extra of the originals floating about please. Also I wonder if anyone got to reproduce the mekong haze from delta as im really intrested in these. Got some bits to trade.

1 Like

Last grow I dropped a few amongst all the chocolate Thai and one runt survived and I got maybe a quarter ounce. It was straight up “three hit and quit“. Buz hit hard like a freight train to the brain. Much more dank/pungent Dense and heavy smoke than any SE Asian I’ve had the pleasure of. I plan on doing a seed run if I get a pair as I’m thinking this may be a solid foundation for out x of whispier Thais and Africans.

I like this description right on the money…

:metal::sunglasses:

11 Likes

China Yunnan has an interesting gene pool. I hope you make a thread when you grow those out.

5 Likes

I’ve been to the full moon party on kohphangan. absolute hilarity, and gross at times. 70 thousand people thick like ants from one end of the crescent beach bay to the other. 4 to the floor bumping out of every bar. people shitting in the ocean for lack of bathrooms, pissing anywhere they can. bodies passed out in every imaginable place. ladyboys everywhere. massive european and american viking types armwrestling on the street. every drug and spirit drink available. thick smelly weed smoke everywhere. millions of bottles of beer everywhere. so many neon painted bodies it looks like Fort Lauderdale, Florida spring break here in the states. it was ok. not really my cup of tea. been there done that type of thing…next. anyhow I could see all these bodies high as f$%^ off of the strong thai weed they came ill prepared for. I laughed my ass off watching the mayhem all night…

9 Likes

Sounds like a fun people watching experience to smoke some happy weed and laugh at humanity!

:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Or something out of a William Gibson novel. Wild!

4 Likes

Maybe that’s why I got an ear infection the last time I was there. :thinking:

Fortunately you can just go to the pharmacy and get antibiotic drops with no scrip. :joy:

6 Likes

I tried to go back to that life, post-career, just to see how far I could push myself and “get real weird with it.” Panic inducing. I can handle chaos, and I can handle stress, but there is something particularly anxiety inducing for me about that scene. I love Krabi, though, and can’t wait go back.

4 Likes

had to look him up. thanks for the reference. i’m a big science fiction fan so now I’ve got some more reading material.

yeah it was pretty gross actually. and it was all foreigners. embarrassing really. I like Thailand and the Thai people alot, just not the ‘regular’ staple of foreign thrill seekers that it draws.

4 Likes

I feel ya. I’m older now too and it’s just not the same later in life. With the party not being the focus anymore I do appreciate things now that I didn’t take time to stop and observe as a younger traveler. That being said, Koh Lanta is where it’s at for me. weed and mushroom tea on every chalkboard menu behind the bar, a more laidback atmosphere than other Thai hubs, amazing more Laotian leaning food, rustic accommodations, hybrid thai/muslim culture, coastal island mountains, cheap beer, etc.

6 Likes