Landrace Expansion & Trade

That’s a drag man. What seeds are they? It seems to me that really small seeds a lot of the time tend to be sativas.

I’ve got a Hawaiian Afghani heirloom I’ve been trying to germ invitro that isn’t cooperating, so I’m gonna pull them out and gbomb them. We’ll see. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey man. You wouldn’t happen to have any of those Willie Nelson seeds for sale/trade, would you? I read about that shit in High Times years ago. I always wanted to try it, but I’ve never seen any seeds before.

In any case, good luck with them. I’d love to see how they turn out.

5 Likes

Thats too bad. I was hoping for success.

1 Like

No luck on those huh? I hope that g bomb works. I got silicon and a bubbler/ hose/ jar/ airstone ready. This may seem like a dumb question, but what happens to the extra pressure from the air going in the jar and not being able to escape? Or does it Escape somewhere I’m missing?

3 Likes

I had just read about some crosses, “the black” and I had never heard of it. I am looking to try and get some Acapulco, and Columbian Gold Or a cross of the two for a project I want to do.

2 Likes

I am working on acquiring them if o do I’ll try and get a few extra for trade. If you wanna check out the grows journal is at

2 Likes

They’re Leb27 from Derg Corra. I know it’s an old strain. I think the 27 was because at the time it was named, it was a Dutch cultivar for 27 years. But Lebanese aren’t really sativa or indica. I’m not really sure what to expect about seed sizes from them. These are definitely the smallest of 4 different Lebanese strains, but I’m not sure if they’re abnormally small. Certainly not smaller than some sativas I’ve grown.

3 Likes

By the way – since people like to receive pollen, I’m going to start offering up all the pollen that I collect. I run a lot of males and it’s super easy to send, so why not?

In a month to 6 weeks, I will have a Lebanese pollen mix if anyone is interested. I’ll post again when the time comes.

20 Likes

I’m quite interested indeed.

The Meuang Lao Mango Thai is about to start spitting pollen today. If anyone is interested, speak now or forever hold your peace.

9 Likes

I might be interested in some Diggy. I have some sativa stuff that might appreciate some.

I wasn’t following the thread until recently. Where did this strain’s seeds come from?

I’ll have to go back and catch up on your grow. So, yeah, count me in if it works for you. I can PM you and addy. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’d also be interested! This is what rsc calls mango Thai?

6 Likes

Yup. It became famous in Thailand, but it’s imported from Laos.

9 Likes

Likewise, I certainly would like to partake!!! In return, I have 8 packs of Bodhi creations (plus freebies) inbound from GLG. I’ll offer up split-packs upon arrival. ALL, do be safe!!!

7 Likes

After doing a grow calendar I realized it’s time to pop seeds. I’m still waiting on a few deals to come through so it looks like the winners For run two are:
3-Bangi Haze
3-black pearl x skunk#1
3-Mystery seeds

5 Likes

Wow, thanks for the offer man, I’d love to have some Mango Thai juju. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to have some of that pollen @lefthandseeds. Thanks for the offer.

2 Likes

I should start recording this budsite and turn the time lapse into a GIF.
If I had to guess, I’d guess I’ll post the parcels and packs o pollen, on 4/20.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t mind some Mango Thai Pollen to sprinkle the GG with.

2 Likes

Some Nepal squirrel tail beans in bound soon! Will post once they arrive to split and distribute for those who want.

7 Likes

Hey @Enjoi802. I hope all is well with you, and yours.

Nepal squirrel tail beans? What are those exactly? The name is awesome, but I’ve never heard of them before.

2 Likes