Landrace Expansion & Trade

@Instg8ter, that looks great for 10 days in. I’m going to pop some sativa today I hope. No time like the present.

4 Likes

Running as much equatorial stuff as I can with temp in MI 90+ 8 days straight, heat doesn’t phase her either, I’m moving my lights schedule an hour a night towards evening.

5 Likes

They took 2 weeks to show sex and even then I was playing in and out of the room, with the male like early bud structure, she’s shooting now but it took a bit, male is almost there, so I will just paint some lowers for f2 so I still have some head stash. Also have a few clones from the female to fill the bin With Stash. I love symmetrical structure with a single topping that you only get from seed though

7 Likes

Any updates on the Panama Haze project? Pictures?

4 Likes

I think I’m going to start some different sativa I have and set them to 12/12 right away. That way I can bring them in at night and that way I’m only using a couple of hours of electricity a day. I did that with my SSDD. One went into dirt outside and is getting fat and the other two I’m already smoking. It’s a little bit of a pain bringing them up and down every day, but I can get more plants in before the summer is finished. It’s tough trying to harvest them all at once.

It’s so hot outside and dry (100º yesterday at 6400’ elev.) that nothing is happy. Well my tomatoes are and the SSDD is hanging. I think we’re going to start getting some rain next week and our monsoon season is July. That could curb my plans. So far we have almost no bugs of any kind. That’s why bringing them in at night has worked so far.

I think I’m way too late but I should have started this a couple of months ago and I could have had them finish flower outside maybe. I’ll have to top things early and flip early.

6 Likes

Yea, BX1 is now a seed run! Check out the thread here:

10 Likes

SWEET!!! Can’t wait to see how this goes! Definitely pulling up a chair for this one.

4 Likes

Great attitude. The ultimate compliment is someone using your genetics and giving you props for your work.

5 Likes

Purple Malawi goes 10-11 weeks. I Started flowering on July 7th last year. Weather would have allowed 3 more weeks time. You could easily do a 13/14 week strain from seed w/ no veg, or a 2 week veg on something quicker. Do you need a quick sativa? Or you have one/some in mind…just throw them in water to force a commitment​:grin: you’ll make it happen and you’ll be smoking some straight sativa during the holidays​:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:I’ve been doing the in and out thing myself. Ask me in November if it was worth it. I bet yes.

3 Likes

(Kwik seeds)

The Kandahar to the left looks amazing

Nooooo! they’re out of stock. :sob:

8 Likes

I just ordered a few different strains from them, I was sad to see that and the tashgurkin out of stock.

3 Likes

Yup! And these exact pictures are the ones that led me to the 7 LowDak seedlings I have right now.:smiley:lefthandseeds is ever our friend and ally.

10 Likes

Luck guy…

1 Like

There will be seeds soon. Have some going

4 Likes

Sad they are out. There are a couple other offerings of old-school afghans. I picked a couple up in the last few months. The landrace team has spin ghar/ aka Tora Bora. (Rsc is out of stock)And Landrace Mafia has one as well called Baharak. this one has that pistachio smell and taste that I’ve heard Old-Timers speak of. Finally, there is a Hindu Kush variety called Andarab , which may be the same offering as baharak (Indian landrace Exchange I think) and a killer paki landrace called Baluchistan from one or two of these companies as well. So the landrace team and Indian landrace Exchange on the web. on Instagram, landrace Mafia. If you need any extra information, it wouldn’t take me long to find it for you, just let me know

4 Likes

These came off the very lowest portion of one of my Durbans. Any ideas? Looks a bit like Sooty mold that I’ve seen on Apple leaves. Leaves fell off easily. Large and small. Overwatering? We’ve had lots of rain…there are no bugs. Checked for russet mites, spider mites etc. Only this one plant. No fertilizer used recently on it either…I’m stumped. Cant find any pictures that match this.

3 Likes

Maybe it was just leaves dying and they needed to come off? My Colomb. Gold x Malawi seemed to lose leaves all along. Maybe they needed to come off and just got moldy sitting there.

7 Likes

Could be…it happened rather quickly. What alarms me is the small leaves being affected on lower side branches… It happened pretty rapidly, advancing up the plant. There is plenty of light hitting all leaves too. There is also a slight possibility that it was from using neem, which I am always careful not to allow to hit my soil, as it really affects the microlife in my style of growing. Maybe the rain washed it into the soil on that plant? I only sprayed the plants that were getting hit by flea beetles…

4 Likes

Sounds like you go threw alot of the same places as me, I’m waiting on eastern Manipur burma and north Indian Redstem from Indian Landrace Exchange, I have the punta roja and Vietnamese from the Landrace team and I have 6 strains from the real seed company.
How’s the tashgurken look , it looked liked some fire in there pictures.

4 Likes

Upstate my leaves look something like that and it was a calcium deficiency/ph issue when they rain came for three days
I was using well water and the rain was way different ph! I sprayeds with some calcium foliar spray and put calcium in my water for a watering

4 Likes