Landrace Indoor dirt grow

So for the most part land race is about the easiest to grow and my methods are a little Unorthodox. But if you follow my methods they will turn out beautiful. So first popping the seed. If you have a rooting hormone or a cloning hormone use one teaspoon and 1 gallon of water mix take a water bottle 20 oz water bottle cut it in half take a paper towel roll it up folded in half and stick the folded in bottom down set your seeds down into the crevice and pour the water in the bottom of the 20 oz bottle to where the paper towel don’t get wet on top the water will absorb up to the paper towel and soak your seeds to where they need to be and it will keep them there at that right level if you don’t have a rooting hormone that’s fine it just helps stimulate the roots once it starts to pop…
And if you wanted to you could do the same thing in dirt with the water.
Now I just have an HPS light setup and I start out with it for foot from my till they reach the 3-foot level and then raise it to six foot…

Dirt. My dirt is a mix of regular cheap topsoil with a mix of cow manure Ash and a little bit of gravel the mix is for 10 gallon planter and the ratio is 2 cups dirt 1 cup manure in 1/3 cup Ash mix very well then go get a 20 oz a jar of honey a bag of brown sugar some compost and more cow manure boil some water and throw in the compost and cow manure and let boil for 20 minutes then turn down to a simmer and put in your brown sugar once the brown sugar is dissolved pour in your honey or molasses stir very well. This is a t that promotes growth in good bacteria. When done poor down in a 55 gallon barrel. two gallons is for about 10 gallons of dirt. So put your first seedlings in the small planter and let grow till it gets five sections then transplant into 10 gallon planter… when it is time to transplant take your 10 gallon planter and break 1 lb of cow manure finally into the bottom of the planter it’s a wide bottom planter by the way and make sure the bottom is vented very well loosely fill up with dirt 2 where do you set the planter with the plant in there it would set level with the top and then fill around the planner with the rest of your dirt with a small fist-sized clump of manure on the edges all the way around and up it. Make sure that when you do this that your roots will have no contact with the dirt and remember the more than manure is broke up the finer it is the hotter it will be on the roots the bigger the Klumps the longer than manure will last…
Now after transplanting I usually use Flora grow and micro on a 5 ml to a gallon with the grow and a 2.5 ml with the micro and yes that’s for hydro but it works amazing for dirt because it’s already for half the crow you will run on 18 hours on 6 hours off this leaves you enough time at night for your plants to breathe and grow and as long as your box fan or fans aren’t too strong you can leave them on the highest level as long as they are swaying but not too rough if it’s too high it will stunt your growth. Once your plants get about a foot tall start weighing them down been them all the way over with a weight to where they’re not touching the ground but are very close after a few days to wait will lift and you will need to add more weight once that is done your branches will explode… once branches are big enough you can do the same thing with your branches and you will get sub-branches and you can then do the same and once you start branching out and their branches get about an inch trim the water Leaf off from underneath and it will boost your limb growth but make sure the leaf is out anytime you do that bending it or trimming it your plant goes oh man somehow I’m losing my light I have to grow bigger. Now when you go to switch over to flowering turn your lights to 12/12 and leave make the same t but grind up almonds oats granola and buttermilk the almonds oats and granola go in with the boiling compost and the buttermilk goes in after everything is done and cooled down core around the outside of your planner anytime you water or feed nutrients poor around the roots not on them around them that way your roots will sense that water and move out towards them anytime you want to grow a plant the bigger the roots are the further out your roots are the bigger and further out of your branches are at the further out your roots are that heavier your branches can be in more weight they can support so that’s about the end of it if I missed anything or you guys have any questions get ahold of me I’m trying to get into the higher end of it so if y’all could help me that would be amazing but anyways y’all have a good day hope you enjoyed the read

6 Likes

7 Likes

hey everybody this is the pictures sorry I didn’t realize I didn’t put them on here I have them on another one but the ones with this post is the first one

7 Likes

These have not been topped. These e-coli tops are the originals from each limb they’re just pulled over and wait it down FYI Christmas bulbs work amazing and you can always add weight in them little bit of sander maybe water I really wouldn’t use water cuz it would get stagnant but yeah

5 Likes

5 Likes

Some interesting techniques you have. You put your light to 6ft over the canopy? Is there a specific reason why?

Good trick with the Christmas balls by the way!

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve had it lower but it seems they get bigger like this when I transition I’ll drop it down

3 Likes

Cool, whatever works for ya. I’ve been realizing that I’ve always kept my lights too low, I thought they wouldn’t even work at a few feet away…live and learn haha

3 Likes

UPDATE:
I just went and put the lights at 12/12 last week and took all the waits off witch you seen in upper photo and cut any tie downs that was pinning them down after the first two hours you could tell

That one Is my biggest one you can see how the limbs are dang near as tall as the topstock

6 Likes

this is the medium one. I didn’t manipulate it as much and it has less root room . And they would all be better but I’ve been dealing with 5 YEAR OLD nutrients so I’ve been having to watch them if I had the money they’d be bigger better faster stronger lol

5 Likes

And it begins!!!

6 Likes

Well it’s been about a week so I figured I’d update this I laid off my newt schedule and just gave them water this week hardly any one gallon between all three

and then this one is my best one so far it’s my biggest fattest one
and instead of lowering my light I’m thinking of putting stands under them and raising the plants

3 Likes

Which landrace strain are you growing?

1 Like

No idea to tell you the truth. more then likely a Mexican strain the short wide one has purple leaf stems and darker the other two are lighter green with no Coloration

3 Likes

One time I tried to grow an unworked thai landrace indoors. :joy: NOT EASY TO GROW. Acclimatization is real.

Did yours come from bagseed? That’s definitely a hybrid, but could be something like Michoacan. I love the use of Christmas ornaments. :+1::clap:

5 Likes

Yeah @lefthandseeds its bag seed. and you might be right on that. Are all desert strains hybrids

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds and thanks. Christmas is my favorite time of year and they’re pretty handy

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds the Mazar-i-sharif strain grows 2 feet in first 10 days after sprouting. I push the stem down in a slinky shape below the soil until the first set of 3 blade leaves show. Its called the Giant Indica for a reason. There’s 2 feet of stem below the cotyledon :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What the shit!!!? Thanks for giving me the heads up on that. I have some mazar-i-sharifs to grow one of these days. I’ve never witnessed anything like that before. Sounds like it’s gonna be fun. :tada:

Ultimately I had to give up on my Thai plant after about 4 months of flower. It was going so badly, and I only managed to get 1 seed while I was in Thailand.

4 Likes

Decided to change rooms

4 Likes