Landrace info

Hi! Anyone have any info on Polynesian and Bahamian landraces? Thanks

3 Likes

Anybody out there?

yep, mutantlabsglobalresearch/ at instagram has an fidji line i think. eventually it might be old as he has multiple old lines… you need to rather contact him on the email you find on that page probably still. he talks very sparsely, but rather on email
if no sucess finding email or such tell me again.

if you get it i hope you preserve it

another guy who makes hybrids with old polynesian lines, is “secret garden seeds”.
He was once active a tiny bit on icmag, no idea how to contact him, if he still active anywhere… he sells hybrids of polynesians, but probably he would part with the landraces themselve no idea.

So, i hope these are as close to your Dreams as you hoped. Direct click and buy links i dont know (ace seeds new caledonia probably…) , and really “old is gold” get these old lines i told you, instead of new collections… IN MY OPPINION ONLY:

Not looking for the seeds, just any info on these 2, like flowering, height, etc. I’ll hit them up though, and see if they have the info. Appreciate it

1 Like

hahah, all good then.
well some speculate it was derivering from indian landrace… not shure you find much more info than that, as its not a widely discused region, and even a guy living there long time said he dint find out much, besides posible indian anchestors

May just have to do a diary on them. Guessing sativa dominant, due to the locations

1 Like

if i recall correctly they didnt grow super high, but yes Sativa Growstructure was common. again, not very high growing, as you see also in new caledonia from ace seeds… slightly silver coloration overall is also normal i think . green silver… a tiny tiny bit yellowish

Good to know. Any idea on the Bahamian?

the green slver yellow one was fidjan, if my memory serves me right. It were just pics from someone who lives there since long and showed them… I cant specifically rule things out as right or wrong. Differnt looks might exist…
Bahamian, dunno…
I think many genetics from this region had these colors…
papua new guinea , phillipine, indonesian… Seldon ive seen other colors from there.