SOS 76’ Guerrero?

Has anyone grown these out? Been sitting on two packs for several years now waiting to see, or hear feedback. Was curious if they are really what gas claims they are? Any help will be greatly appreciated. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

I was 10 in 76. Grow them, forget the info. See what you have. Take clones, keep a mother or three. Explore phenos, grow more. Gods I wish I were you…

2 Likes

I hear you, I just don’t want to waste my time and money, heard a lot of sketchy stuff about that guy . Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

if been looking into gascanistans insta and such for a while . im pretty shure he has many old landraces. well i would rather think there is chance its real, unless you see indicators that its hybrid. like some “creative” words in the name, or floweringtime really wrong… i see chance its real. often the guys who realse good landraces are in limbo with their buyers, just some drama here and there… so i see possible green light…

2 Likes

Well he had it labeled at the time in 2016’
76’ Peace Corps Guerrero IBL
100+ day on the flower

It’s just I could never find ANY pics or threads of it, made me skeptical.

Thank you

1 Like

That’s a big commitment there’s no turning back once they go swimming.

no reports? that means nothing. as a hunter of genes, i feel, pure landdraces almost always are limited. ive seen couple landr. from swami, always limited relase… so now that i understand sceptism, aswell as reading infos, sounds definitly like worth a try… you just got a limited pack, thats all… really swami has gooooood groundgentics, that is shure… Seen beautiful thai and panama in his garden (breederlines) i PERSONALLY wouldnt think a secound… peace crop organisation, thi spelling reminds me of Snowhighs Panama74 wich came from peace crop organisation… so it might come from the same collector, im hunting to long to not suspect that… i would also cause that say: all good, good chance to become happy … the years 74panama, and 76 match also, peace crop travelled around, from panama to mexico, yep, i would say preservation run(or reversing, or clones) , posting pics, and asking people if it looks and smells right… if everything seems wrong, then you CAN not have to cull it! interesting find

2 Likes

and dont let you tell, if leaves are a bit fat when theyre young that they are hybrid PER SE… i just telling, peace all… if thats the case wait a bit till they middleaged, and leaves thin out, just like my most love vietnamese, called Hoabac… so just try to find out thats all.

1 Like

Thanks hermano. Ok I will I picked up a Vietnamese Hobac as well, and a 3 way Vietnamese. Have a look

2 Likes

Would you like to run one of the SOS 76 Guerrero packs for me? All’s I ask is for a few beans of it back in return.

i have no time to do it, running around…

i would, well i dont know all, snowhigh relased alot mexicans, but i would actually personally (me) advice the SOS guerro as “i have some hopes in them beeing something good”,
michacan x acapulco is rated pretty pretty good, not perfect… that one i heard off, so thats the saver bet… hoabac i like, but dont expect the sativa high, but psychedelic balanced… pretty good.

the other lines that have michoacan in them could be good aswell…

and dragons fire should not to be left behind…

1 Like

I also have from
Exotic alchemy
Jamaican Lambsbread
Hawaiian sativa
Panama red

2 Likes

i heard about them, but never seen many reviews. would do the others first.

2 Likes

Their lambsbread is hybrid. If I recall correctly it’s a repro of “old rose” or something like that. it’s jam x afghani. Still probably nice. I have their hawaiian sativa I’d love to pop sometime soon.

1 Like

Here’s some of their pics on Instagram

Hawaiian sativa

Jamaican lambs bread

Lambs bread X Malawi

2 Likes

Here’s the description on the lambsbread I don’t think it has Afghan in it unless you can show me

2 Likes

aah, i finally read on the pics decription. its jamaican blue mountain… that one is an outcross that pretty much shure… took me 30 icmag sites to find out, and sounded like sad fact… however, its quiet a nice outcross i thought , still quiet ok…

2 Likes

Yes I agree but it helps when a breeder has pictures to compare, if it’s a Landrace/heirloom or a IBL drug line.
I feel with pictures I can get a better grasp if it’s a hybrid sativa or looks pure,

2 Likes

It’s a sativa hybrid I can find the pic of the wild rose catalog one moment

Where did you get the lambs bread

1 Like