Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

It’s for real. Just smelling the plant untouched it smells like that metallic guava something but when I snipped the tester it was like I’d had a hershey bar in my hand. Not “chocolate like” or “chocolatey” but “where the hell is that chocolate I smell?”

6 Likes

That’s so much better than my dog shit smelling Maui Mango Haze. :poop:

12 Likes

To be honest, about 50% of it could come off now but with this kinda plant I’d rather err on the side of too long than not long enough. I guarantee I won’t wait until it looks like a mummy.

3 Likes

Isn’t dog shit a typical Afghan terp? lol

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to the cuts going outside because I know I’m gonna miss this if I run out. Gonna let one get as big as it wants.

3 Likes

I thought the MMH smelled ok. Not totally impressed but good aroma.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m really looking forward to seeing how they go outside for you there too, will finishing time cause an issue for you outside?

2 Likes

I don’t think so, I’ll probably light dep them for a month to be sure.

2 Likes

The guy who selected the Maui Wowie selected Afghan style plants…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

They’re both really young. The dog shit one just went in the flowering tent yesterday

3 Likes

dont underestimate dogshit. because whale vomit and deer testicles are some highly rated Perfumery scents.
ok, i personally have differnt prefferances, but im no pro.

6 Likes

It is true that disagreeable smells/flavors can come with strong effects. The best Mexican for effect I’ve ever had was not unlike sucking on the tailpipe of a truck that needs new rings. Lol

8 Likes

Thank you :blush: and thanks for the opportunity. More than a little cool to have this in my basement. LOL I come down in the morning with my coffee and stick my head in the tent and breathe.

It’s pretty incredible to me frankly, even with no cure it’s electric.

7 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile: You are most welcome, it’s definitely way too special to keep to myself that’s for sure.
It was my goto daily smoke for a couple of years and only isn’t now because I don’t currently have any lol. It’s super clear headed and energetic so it works well for the heavy farm/manual work I was doing at the time. You are in for a treat when it’s cured my friend🙏

11 Likes

I’ve had some plants that have had this soapy/perfume smell, at first I thought it must have taken on aroma/taste from the cupboard it was dried in, but it’s definitely a thing, not 100% it’s my favourite but it’s interesting for sure.

4 Likes

its crazy how many smells cannbis can have, i mean totally diverse smells, i mean, strawberry, chocolate , citric smelly, fruits of all sorts, mango, pineapple… nutty , slightly woody, those are very different type of smells…
is there another plant even close to this ?

I had once a perfume strain long ago, that had even the woody note a bit, wich is a bit rare… woods are very powerfull and sustain long.

6 Likes

minty, spicy, peppermint, metall, oily, gassy, flowery, creamy…

4 Likes

Yeah I think woodsy, herbal, slight gingerbread is my favourite so far, I’ve found the fuel/diesel smells elusive for some reason… but I’ve had weird ones like fresh engine oil, acrid chemical, incense, soap etc… it’s cool all these natural variations.

8 Likes

I had one that smelled like hand cream with moisturizer. It was so offensive it never made it through veg.

8 Likes

Odisha is Sativa. 16-20 weeks flowering( or longer) Spicy smells and tastes…long arms of buds, a small amount of cbd is probable. 2 or 3% or so.

11 Likes