Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

No worries, i received seeds from him 1,5 month after ordering…:sweat_smile: slow but he deliver and is a good guy :+1:

7 Likes

Zamal Kalite Tizane

23 Likes

love the landrace shots! have you worked with this particular line kalite tizane line before?

2 Likes

ACE seeds New Caledonia

24 Likes

No. First time. Is a really strong plant. Some branches can grow with mutations. Is from Bourbon Collective from Reunión Island, distributed by French touch

6 Likes

Intresting. They look very nice. They almost look the same as one type of Brazilian I used to have. The Brazilian was a darker colour but similar growth type and same leaves. Yours do look good.

3 Likes

Nice to see my Koh Chang made it too your hands in the MM cross, they were a gift direct from Thailand via IC member Thaiphoon:)

Saludos

RC_Colas

16 Likes

Hola Elchischas,

I would advise not to share your precious seeds w the Landrace Team guy, you know who your friends are and they always return your generosity:)

Saludos

RC_Colas

10 Likes

Old Mulanje Gold seeds from Malberry - got 6 out of 8

30 Likes

Excellent, there’s supposed to be some interesting old phenos in there…

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Welcome dear amigo! Really nice to see you over here… :wave:

7 Likes

@Upstate
Feel better soon

3 Likes

Punta Cometa Oaxaca (purple pheno) found their spot in the yard.

Odisha Valley female has her new home.

22 Likes

Strike one for the good guys there Zanzibar

I think that riddly from landrace team may have cleared them out @ hempdepot

That sounds like a valuable line…faster sativa with good resin

Might find some nice things in there…Looks like you got decent germ rate :sunny:

4 Likes

But rosemary kinda smells like nice bud!

mm

7 Likes

Gilget valley #2 from @LandraceWarden

Kandahar black #3 from @landracewarden

Landrace peru

mm

22 Likes

Thanks @herbgreen I got those Mulanje seeds about 10 years ago… so yeah, I was happy with the germ rate.

5 Likes

Rosemary as in it smells like rosemary? I could definitely get behind that, because I consider that one of the best smells.

5 Likes

That is a very beautiful looking plant . I like the star look.

3 Likes

I like the bottom left .

1 Like