Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

That’s not a seed pod…that’s a tomatillo lol

mm

9 Likes

Is Khalifa Genetics reputable for landrace genetics ?

6 Likes

Yes, very!

2 Likes

Awesome <3

1 Like

I have some morroccan Belinda coming from them I’m excited! They are fems but hey not the worst thing.

Here’s a quick update on my loooonng flowers lol.
Oaxacan x red snake

Ancestral Hash Plant

Peshawar Afghani

Swazipulco

29 Likes

He’s got an amazing Durban

5 Likes

Northern Afghan landrace outdoors in Humboldt, ’70s, presumed to be the Mazari landrace.

25 Likes
6 Likes

RSC Lebanese

19 Likes

Lebanese Hash… I remember when I was a teenager, maybe 13 or 14 (or maybe younger) seeing a piece of Lebanese,red brick coloured, it was one of the first times I saw hashish…

7 Likes

She perked right up

31 Likes

Ketama around 2006

21 Likes

1739 botanical illustration by Elizabeth Blackwell:

13 Likes

Amazing! Great plant!

3 Likes

Gracias hermano!

She smells sweet and a little like mimosa blossoms.

4 Likes

A school friend in the early 90s bought when it was still possible a half kilo of Lebanese hash in the coffeeshop, which was in the same cotton sack as above.Still have Lebanese hash tincture i made last year.

8 Likes

It’s love of landrace 80’s Durban, Isn’t it? ( khalifas)

Maybe Russian soldiers passed out some seeds? They had access to European genetics. Good chance if American soldiers did it ( they did), Russian soldiers did, too.
Interesting Charas article. I was surprised by the apparent lack of charas export in Afghanistan and Pakistan before the 40’s. Sounds like production of resin in the Tribal Territories and in Afghanistan was ramped up to replace the Turkestani hash and satisfy the Indian market. Also surprising to learn that charas and not ganja was the most preferred cannabis product in India until ww2, when ganja became more popular.

3 Likes

I’m nearly 100% sure the Peshawar you pictured is actually a Oaxaca plant. 99% sure…
You’re finally making headway. Congratulations on making your first seed!

6 Likes

That’s great you have the means to finish that plant. She’s a beaut! Hope she flowers fast. My cut bulks up quickly.
Here’s your VB NY twin.

And a ripening Colombian Black at the end of week 15 flower.

39 Likes

Afghanistan, Kabul Province, Jagdalak District.1989

23 Likes