Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

I was looking on the Real Seed Company’s website to see what new landraces they might have and found their other site Kwik Seeds. They have some interesting Heirlooms at Kwik Seeds that they do not have at RSC.

Friesland M33 has always caught my interest and the Amnesia both look like good ones to potentially add to the collection!

5 Likes

Update on the Laos. Got a couple clones of this one bug free (had to try quite a few times) inside now slightly revegging. This will likely die to freeze but it is beautiful.

31 Likes

Sad to watch them die, isn’t it. I’m in the same boat. Nice plant indeed. Good luck with the cuttings. Which Laotian is this?

3 Likes

1970 Viet black picked later. i prefer it picked earlier, but it sure is pretty!

Screenshot_20231019_121250_Gallery|690x310

33 Likes

Found it in a Mass Medical ‘party pack’ which was a mix of pure Laos and crosses he made. I was hoping for a cross but it seems like I got a pure (or a very leaning cross). So the same Laos from Khalifa who got them from Bodhi. Depending on how the flowers form may give me more of an indication, I should probably stop referring to it as ‘just Laos’…

3 Likes

Oooooo so I have this to look forward to!

3 Likes

Oaxacan pollen has seemed to do its thing a couple times at least. The Oaxacan x red snake got hit with Oaxacan pollen. The what thought was Peshawar but have been told probably Oaxacan string of pearls pheno has a couple seeds forming. The Oaxacan inside has a couple beans forming. Hopefully some good seeds come out.

4 Likes

I think this is going to work out

51 Likes

Queridas chicas…

37 Likes

More columbian gold I sourced from narcos deep the the Amazon rainforest of peru

The tallest standing trichs I’ve ever seen

mm

38 Likes

Looks like they are going through a stretch. lol
Wonder how tall they’ll be when they turn amber?
Excellent photos.

1 Like

My college roommate and I scored a smaller block of the blonde Lebanese like that in ‘80 and it lasted us and all our new friends a month. Don’t you know we were sad about it. LOL

5 Likes

It turns really late in flower, whether temps are cold or not. Run as a mature cutting, I just picked mine at week 7 of flowering. It’s little premature, but the flowers contain something in them early that is later on replaced by another cannabinoid. For me, it’s one of the top 5 highs I’ve ever had. Ever. It’s simply amazing. I highly recommend you get a sample at week seven😁

30 Likes

Extremely long trichome stalks with Tiny little caps on them. How does she smoke? Looks like a good one.

2 Likes

I will have to do that, thank you :blush:

How long did it go until it turned? I didn’t get the chance to do light dep this year. I think she started in earnest in late August.

1 Like

Beautiful tan studio for the winter.Only thing I miss is a beach lounge chair.:grin:

2 Likes

Thank you, I couldn’t let her go. Light dep next year. LOL

I come out in the rain and sit and breathe the lovely smells.

5 Likes

They turn( as a cutting) around week 14-16 maybe. I had already harvested and had just left some lower branches for seed to ripen…so I didn’t pay attention. I think when it was grown from seed @YoBigdaddy Said it turns around week eighteen or so…

Same here. I’m determined.

4 Likes

Is that Oaxaca?

4 Likes

That’s the same Viet as this.

24 Likes