Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

@budderton, Koh Gold has landed!
Many thanks !!

18 Likes

You’re very welcome @Piter ! Tag me if you get some going so I can watch along. Happy hunting!!
:v::canada:

5 Likes

Morning everyone!!
Morning @Budderton and @Piter!
Since I’ve also been playing around with some landraces, might be posting a few pics later on…!
Great Thursday to all!!
:v: :100: :seedling:
:hugs:

10 Likes

Morning @Abbbian . Looking forward to seeing what you’ve got cooking down there!

2 Likes

What the relevance of the red stem if you don mind me asking?

1 Like

Are they all growing upside down like that? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sheevalathi just getting going…

Zamdelica x Uganda X Ohz x Malawi

Panama x Panama X Bangi Haze

Last two from @Jimdoors

27 Likes

I’m tapping on this Squirrel Tail. A day or 2 short of 20 wks, under 11/13. Seed collected from the mainland by @Tlander.

This one smells like tropical sativa, leaning towards lemon laundry detergent.

34 Likes

I’m running this golden tiger. Not sure who I got it from in trade but everything I’ve read says 11-14 weeks flower. I’m at 7 weeks right now bouncing back from a ph drift (you can see a few yellow leaves) but this golden tiger is just covered in orange hairs and she’s throwing me for a loop. Will she really go for another 4-7 weeks?

30 Likes

She might. But then again, she might not. There are some faster phenos in there too.

3 Likes

I’ll probably start checking trichomes on her next week to get a better idea of her time-frame

1 Like

I think ACE has made 3 versions of Golden Tiger now…
So there’s probably a significant spread in flower times and a spread in each version as @rasterman says.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

It might seem like an eternity, but Golden Tiger is definitely worth the wait.

5 Likes

I harvested one (v3) at the mid-50s days. I don’t remember exactly, but it was a pretty fast pheno.

2 Likes

I’ve got some (v2) I haven’t run… it keeps getting ‘bumped’ for other stuff:roll_eyes:
So I look wistfully at other’s grows…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

It’s an awesome strain that you’ll probably love growing (and smoking). If I had more seeds I’d pop them right now. :rofl:

3 Likes

I have some gifted me I definitely intend to run this coming year. Been a seed run year for me. Lol

4 Likes

So here’s my Oaxacan that at week 8 decided to start another round of flowering!

Maybe @upstate has some info on golden tiger

16 Likes

Sorry - I had to do it. :rofl:

10 Likes

Zamal x Zamal Mango Carrot x Senegalese
Day 46 of 10/14

Smells like a darkly sweetened mango with a root vegetable/carroty end. Great growing plant so far. Waiting on reveged cuts for more action.

Also, 3 Mazar and 2 Ethiopian/Malawi

Also, a single Swazi Rooibard x Congolese Black in veg.

Popped the rest of the pack and 4/5 up so far.

27 Likes