Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

You do way better at topping them, looks nice!

2 Likes

Yeah, that looks like it was never topped…

Looks like a clone

Whatever you did it looks in perfect shape for flowering…alternate nodes

2 Likes

Sativa life! LOL

7 Likes

Ah sorry my bad
this is before the topping shenanigans…
I only top once
when it nearly touches ceiling ( top too early even more trouble)
this is bare bulbs hanging vert halfway down from ceiling

2 Likes

5 out of 100? That’s pretty shitty odds. 95% trash, it’s not surprising the seeds are only $2.

5 Likes

everyone has their approach - that is Tom’s - to each their own…

23 Likes

7 Likes

Hey @upstate

16 Likes

I’ve been sitting on these for a while now…wanting to do a lil breeding project with these one day. Has anyone ran these or have any info about them?

11 Likes

I have the #9. Mazar is a great heirloom. A sativa Indica cross made during the 1930’s. Both tall and short phenos are possible, but I’d imagine selections were taken from shorter plants. I can’t speak for their Mazar personally, but Generic Kashmir was good.
@420noob that’s a pile of goodies right there😁. I’m happy for you. Once cured take good care of them and you’ll be set for life.

7 Likes

Yeah he’s hooked now! :fishing_pole_and_fish:

Congratulations man :champagne:

4 Likes

Interesting leaflets. Sounds like a nice cross.

1 Like

We’ve unleashed a seed making beast😁

1 Like

I think I found the Black Mamba in my Uganda from @kidete. Fits the description perfectly.

He has 3 different Uganda varieties so you have a thirty three percent chance of finding it if you grow one of them. That’s as close as i’m going to get anybody to which one this is.:grin:
The best part about this lady is that she is stable so far. There maybe a second one.
The leaf morphology changes rapidly over the course of just a few days. This one looks like it could be making those willow leaves.
Here’s a few more
Allow for some hermies. They are sneaky.
All of these plants are super cool.:sunglasses: I’m having a blast growing them.
Start of week 6 flowering
And here are some photos of a hybrid. I will be releasing soon if it smokes as good as it looks and smells. Also at the start of week six.

26 Likes

Nice landrace heirlooms ,I’m old school 1970 ,we
Had a friend of a captain ,columbian right thru
Thru the Bag amazingly smells life fuel licorice…
Thanks @Yaxu ohyeah Original Haze phenotype thai.nice meeting … @cannabissequoia @kan
Ethiopian Highland ,Crashaw NLT amazing phenos I love to smoke ,an grow ,at your pleasure…
@pookie123 ,thanks sounds like me

I too love the African landraces and I am trying to start a collection of all the African landraces I can find. I would love to get my hands on some Ethiopian highland and the Senegal as I have neither one yet. So far I have a few varieties
OverGrow The World with Landtaces. Top Dawg
Heirlooms…Peace

10 Likes

I don’t have those myself. I Always wanted ethiopian… and recently I learned about how good senegal can be. At least one variety from Senegal is said to be a transplanted 1950’s era mexican( brought there in the 50’s)Might be the only place left that it exists in its pure form

7 Likes

@Upstate @calman1955
I have some Ethiopian seeds - if anyone wanted to do a seed run :wink:

10 Likes

It’s like welcoming a new wizard into the cabal! LOL

7 Likes

There are sure to be at least some growers who keep hybrids and landraces from cross-pollinating. Hope so, anyway.

3 Likes

About 3 weeks to dry these seeds before putting into storage? Got about 4-500 good seeds and 70 yellow.

4 Likes