Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

You couldn’t tell if there was more than 4?
That’s a huge gap between numbers. HAHAHA LOL

7 Likes

Some of those seeds are pretty large though… :rofl:

3 Likes

400-500 lol

4 Likes

I know, just joking around.

2 Likes

I thought it was very funny. :rofl:

2 Likes

So did I lol.

3 Likes

Purple Pakistán Chitral Kush. The calyxes begin to turn red and then change to purple, it is a pheno Red/Purple.

16 Likes

Nice to see the Malawi Gold crosses are good and viable. Baby pics of Aruka Valley x Malawi Gold and (Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze) x Malawi Gold

And the zombie Squirrel Tail appears to be thinking about giving up after over 6 months of 11/13 lighting schedule.

:v::canada:

32 Likes

Pakistan chitral kush is one of those beautiful varieties that one wants to grow, reproduce and cross. here is a purple/red pheno, with cold the flowers become more purple, when there is no cold they will stay redder

!

21 Likes

Nepal kadmandu

34 Likes

One of my Transkei’s ready to flower , and a clone vegging .

30 Likes

Anyone here have any info on the

Malawian “lambs tail” strain traditionally called Nchila wa Nkhosa

or know of any Picts ?

4 Likes

It’s not much but…

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I should have said not these :point_up_2:t2:shysters though they wouldn’t know what lambs tail is, they are frauds .
Anyway yeah it’s a plant that doesn’t get over 1m , stays short , they don’t even have Picts of it , those are massive lol

They have heard about that through the grapevine and just say that name for sales they don’t have any Picts

Sorry for the rant it’s not at you, thanks

I have found one but there’s not much info out there on them , that’s why asking here maybe someone knows more about her

8 Likes

Thai will be fine there’s many growers that keep landrace lines separated over there.

2 Likes

You interested in running some of TLT MG?

1 Like

@Tejas No thanks brother. Wouldn’t touch their stuff
I have a few of my own to
Get through , and others
Let me know if you want to try any I’ve posted
:call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Malawian heirloom from the south eastern part Grows nice big strong branching , easy growing, hectic stretching x 5 . Just off the 2m tent ceiling

16 Likes

I have some Malawi from RSC that looked like that last one you posted. Didn’t get to finish them but they were as you describe, strong and vigorous and would get large. They were over a meter before stretching.

2 Likes

Where would you and others place the Ace Malawi of today?