Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Don’t know about TLT malawi gold. But I did grow some RSC-first time I ran it for 22 weeks. Since I knew I shouldn’t be near any car keys the next time I ran it only 16 weeks. Great pineapple taste.

Mine would have run much longer than 22 weeks-at that stage alot of tricomes were still clear.

8 Likes

@tejas did a op of tlt Malawi gold he might be able to chime in here.

3 Likes

The TLT MG I ran went 16 weeks.

8 Likes

Was it as good as rsc or Ace? Im running all 3 outdoors this year, I pretty much got my clone picked out for the TLT hope I’m right lol.

1 Like

!

IMG_20240504_183342177|375x500

Rsc Malawi golds I’ve got at least 7 or 8 females and a few males, they’re all gonna be fully seeded, want to do my seed productions before outdoor flowering season starts out of respect to my nearby fellow growers there are a lot here

18 Likes

Ace Malawi, 3 different plants all noticably different one especially. one pic is an ace Malawi next to the closest looking Rsc, they are very different plants overall but I do see a few similarities in some.

18 Likes

You still have the original Mullumbimby madness seeds ?

2 Likes

It looks to me like you got some of the same stuff from Angus. I grew mine so they were in 3 gal. and grew about 4 feet outside. At 22 wks and still clear tricomes I cut them. I knew where the car was parked but I wasn’t going to drive.

Next time I only took it at 16 weeks. Pineapple taste.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Here are a couple of TLT MG.

26 Likes

Beautiful buds for an auto! I have my first three autos just beginning to bud out now… How did the harvest go?

4 Likes

Yes i’m still got them

1 Like

You interested in trading some ?

1 Like

Timanfaya Devil
Mali x Congo f6 x Nepalese

colorized_432_577_1emnpyyt2x_kolorize.cc~2

49 Likes

That looks awesome!!

Oh my yes. That looks GOOD.

That is beautiful.

:star_struck::exploding_head: That’s awesome. It’s almost so pretty I wouldn’t want to smoke it… almost. :smile:

1 Like

Hahahaha :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Another pic of Timanfaya

40 Likes