Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Just for reference the C.Red was 85 as well.

7 Likes

@repins12 - any interest ?

bump !!!

4 Likes

Iā€™m definitely interested

2 Likes

The guy said that sunrise has one pheno with a peanut butter and chocolate type aroma, and another one was spot on identical with the old haze bros original

5 Likes

He needs a male. Heā€™s looking for a pollen donor. It may be awhile before he finds one, but he will clone this one Iā€™m sure. The top picture is the sunrise Thai, but Steve just sent me the lower photo, and he says thatā€™s the Thai stick he just got

3 Likes

he Iā€™m not on IG I wanna grab 20 choc Thai and the lambsbreathā€¦:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

hereā€™s a Thai Stick -

11 Likes

He has another lambsbread that looks like itā€™s a male , but it is not confirmed yet.

3 Likes

good morning OGā€™s. They arenā€™t landraces girls but I thought Iā€™d share a morning picture of them waking up for their day. While they lack the wild beauty, theyā€™re still beautiful to me. I have seeds of all the varieties coming from Steve as well. Awesome dude. Thanks for the link @Upstate. Have a great day everyone.

25 Likes

^^^ feel free to delete the above post if it doesnā€™t belong in the landrace section, I will be not in the least bit offended : )

4 Likes

How can you not like looking out the window to that, lots of work thereā€¦nice Patch!..:metal::sunglasses:

7 Likes

thank you for your words sir. thatā€™s only a third of the patch heh heh :wink:

5 Likes

I figured with all the GH behind itā€¦making me jealous, but I know thatā€™s a full time job 24/7ā€¦welcome and join in weā€™re not landrace snobs round here, more about preserving the roots of all the strains of today, and chasing Unicornsā€¦:metal::sunglasses:

6 Likes

This is my hope as well. I bought some TLT Iranian from their first collection. They did travel the country and collected seeds from several sources. But when they were first for sale, it was a mix of the ones that they had collected. Iā€™m pretty excited to start running selections on them. I love Lowland Afghans and Lebanese, so I can only imagine that these will be special.

11 Likes

Thereā€™s bound to be something special to pop out of there. I passed early on because the seeds were mixed. Now there is getting to be such a large selection itā€™s hard to pick lol. Iā€™m hoping they release something from the Northern part of the country. I want " one puff", the legendary sativa from the north slope of the Elbruz mts above the Caspian Sea. Grows at 37 North, so flowering time should remain nearly the same in NY. ANCESTOR of Kalamata Red perhaps?

3 Likes

Itā€™s kinda funny how the Iranians sidestep the laws a bit. They sell the best seeds at shops, and claim these get the Canarys to sing better. So, its " for the birds". Interestingly enough, the best seeds make me sing too lol!

6 Likes

so this is a wtf-is-this post lol. somebody in another corner posted about this seed company and it led me to this strain called Australian Bastard. is this a landrace strain ? heirloom ? I thought the Freakshow was the weirdest cannabis strain Iā€™d ever seen but look at this:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s some weird ass stuff. They almost tell you itā€™s not worth much, other than the freaky look, imo. Itā€™s sure got a strange look. The leaves look similar to basil.

6 Likes

Showed that pic to my chef wife who immediately says ā€œBasil!ā€.

3 Likes

the leaves are a trip but whatā€™s stranger to me are the perpendicular laterals. there is sooo much we donā€™t know about this most wonderful plant on earth. I almost feel like cannabis has a fun time surprising (and confusing) us. such an amazing teacher.

6 Likes