Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

That’s a fair statement. I’ve seen all the flavors.

4 Likes

These ones are extra spicy and past there expiration date :joy:

7 Likes

Mulanjes. I am extremely tempted to just pot them outside and let them grow. I can tell they’d turn into trees.

19 Likes

Beautiful plants. Keep up the good work. I think they like that blue backdrop.

3 Likes

Lagkitan from TLT. Looks like I’ll have quite a few purple specimens when they flower.

27 Likes

Where is lagkitan from?

1 Like

good-looking plants! :green_heart:

1 Like

Lagkitan is from the Philippines.

5 Likes

Looking good! Where’s the thread for them?

1 Like

Before 1938, cannabis was a, if not the, main ingredient in many pharmaceuticals, and was grown in Latin America. I read somewhere that in the early 20th Century, a lot of genetics from south India and SE Asia were introduced. While the first cannabis brought to the Americas came mostly from Africa, with a lot of ganja coming to parts of the Caribbean from southern India. I’d love to see the results of DNA tests on landraces from the New World.

7 Likes

I bet any strain with 1:1 ratio of THC and THC-V would give you some serious pot panic.

3 Likes

I have some.Laotian strains but I don’t think I have Laos 2.

1 Like

Politics is off-topic here. I’ve cleared the thread… Thanks for tagging, me @Trowertripper… Just a tip: flagging the post would attract even faster mod team reaction. :+1:

10 Likes

Hi amigos
I got a question and asking for help
Did anyone know-buy something from this guy?
He got a interesting photos About Nepal landraces
Recently i bought some seeds from him, i sent my money and he said he gonna send in a few days, 15 after he didn’t sent anything so I asking again and he said that that he was on a treck so he will send next week… Now two months about that and nothing, he just do not answer my messeges,do anyone know if he definately rip me off? Thanks for any info about it.
Peace

7 Likes

Never heard of him. Sorry you have to go through this hermano. I hate it when they are not professional about transactions. Especially after you’ve paid them.

3 Likes

Thanks bro… i bought from him just because he got (suposely) a rare strain that i was looking for from a long time, really long time

3 Likes

@Elchischas That sucks buddy. I was supposed to make an order from him and ended up spending the money on my house instead. He has contacted me several times even just within the last few days. I told him i would order soon. Maybe I shouldn’t. I will see what days I talked with him and report back.

4 Likes

I have one strong Thai and it’s probably 2:1 THC to THCV. If you were to make some kind of concentrate you could smoke until the next day without sleeping. It wakes you up for sure!

4 Likes

x499

20 Likes

Too true!! Its a sickness lol

4 Likes