Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Nice! Only a couple of times have I had sativa hash, and it was awesome both times. With sativas, you work twice as hard to get half as much, but it’s worth it.

3 Likes

Here’s some Panama Red for this amazing thread - a buddy of mine made seeds from ACEs PR & Coastals PR

:slight_smile:

36 Likes

Wowza! Very nice! It must be a long flowering girl.

1 Like

Thanks my friend, I wondered about that. If pure alcohol was available at a fair price I would make some blonde tar. But I won’t do that poison alcohol. Maybe I should learn Ice Hash.

3 Likes

Highly recommended !!! Easy as pie :wink:
Lots of videos from Frenchie on the interweb.

2 Likes

Pure alcohol is actually available. It’s called “food grade” ethanol. You can also get Everclear, but it’s expensive. Not trying to contradict you, but isopropyl does evaporate completely. You can also use lighter fluid. Not butane, but naphtha for Zippo lighters. The only problem is the extract is going to taste a bit bland. A buddy of mine makes dry sift and uses alcohol extraction on the plant matter afterward, and mixes it all together. It’s the best of both worlds, really. Dry sift still has terpenes, and alcohol extraction ensures nothing is wasted.

6 Likes

Need to find a og member that’s got a still and get a gallon off him.

6 Likes

Did you still sending messege with him?
The bastard do not answer me anymore

1 Like

I know of a couple Hawaiians,One especially that was called Hawaiian tinted blue I suspect had that ratio and it was Know to cause Freak outs and make it where you were glued to your floor on come down

4 Likes

I’m in Canada

4 Likes

@Herrsquidward I do that with my dry sift …put the remains in everclear and leave it six.months it’s decarbed

1 Like

Sent you our correspondence on IG…

2 Likes

That makes sense. It’s usually the tropical NLD varieties that cause paranoia, and there is hardly a better place than Hawaii to grow those. Many years ago, I met this Hawaiian dude who smoked us out. He said it was his homegrown with some hash in it. Holy shit… The only other time that I came close to being that high was the first time I ever got stoned, and I’ve been chasing that green, psychedelic dragon ever since.

2 Likes

Used isopropyl 91% worked great, how come it comes out dark green to black? Tried freezing but still is dark?

I’ve heard that Santa Marta Gold and Mango Biche are the same. Is that true?

2 Likes

dark green? sounds like chlorophyll to me. Alcohol picks it up rather quickly which is where the QWISO technique comes in :grin: Essentially, you should swish your alcohol around for maybe 30sec max per wash to keep the tasties and avoid the nasties

2 Likes

Is 30 secs enough time to extract enough?

1 Like

iirc the “pros” do maybe 3 separate rounds of 30sec, or some variation close to that, but I’ve done bubble hash for years now so it’s been awhile. You can do as many rounds of washing as you want, until the alcohol stops coming off golden (no more goodies) or starts getting too green for your tastes, but 20-30sec per wash is what was typically recommended and yeah I don’t recall the yields being stellar. The main benefits for alcohol extracts are taste (so I hear) and for me at the time, ease of access with less tools and maybe less explosions compared to BHO

3 Likes

Mine is bitter because of the green. I don’t mind, just thought some magic secret that I was missing​:grin:. All good :+1:

1 Like

@Elchischas bad news with the guy from Nepal. I talked with Indianseeds97( @Shiv9545) and he also ordered from this guy and then never heard from him again.

5 Likes