Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

I haven’t seen a grow of this one yet. It does look like a good one. Old Spanish heirloom I think

2 Likes

The Aafghan 90 is from Spain?

2 Likes

Heirloom

Heirloom: This category is for landraces that have undergone several generations of selection in the West. Typically, this results in higher THC levels than would be normal for true traditional domesticates (i.e., real landraces), which are maintained by less intensive methods of selection and cultivation. For example, an heirloom such as ‘Deep Chunk’, which was inbred by Tom Hill for four decades, has markedly lower CBD and much higher THC than the actual hashish domesticates employed in Afghanistan. To the best of our knowledge, none of the heirloom cultivars offered here have been outcrossed.

Showing all 10 results

• [

Afghaan 90

£22.49 – £44.99 ](Afghaan 90 - The Real Seed Company - Afghan Hindu Kush Heirloom)Select options

• [

Afghaan 90 (Dwarf Broad-Leaflet)

£22.49 – £44.99 ](Afghaan 90 (Dwarf Broad-Leaflet) - The Real Seed Company)Select options

• [

Cider Kush (X18)

£29.99 – £174.99 ](Cider Kush (X18) - The Real Seed Company)Select options

• [

Congolese

£21.49 – £42.49 ](Congolese - The Real Seed Company - Cannabis Landrace Seeds)Select options

• [

Cretan

£36.99 – £73.49 ](Cretan - The Real Seed Company - Landrace Cannabis Seeds)Select options

• [

Freak Chunk (Deep Chunk)

£39.99 – £79.99 ](Freak Chunk (Deep Chunk) - The Real Seed Company)Select options

• [

Kalamata Red

£41.49 – £81.99 ](Kalamata Red - The Real Seed Company - Cannabis Landrace)Select options

• [

Malawi Gold

£21.49 – £42.49 ](Malawi Gold - The Real Seed Company - Cannabis Landrace)Select options

• [

Moliotiko

£16.49 – £32.99 ](Moliotiko - The Real Seed Company - Kalamata Landrace)Select options

• [

Rif Mountain (Ketama)

£11.49 – £22.49 ](Beldia - Rif Mountain (Ketama) - The Real Seed Company - Landrace)Select options

8 Likes

Sweeet! Looks a lot like Afropips Malawi but with thinner leaves. I had that same chunky phenotype and that flowered 16 weeks. What was your flowering time? Definitely has buds like a hybrid but that is due to the excellent breeding the Malawi Farmers have done and is from good breeding practices or the likely hybridization and subsequent added vigor and potency that occurred between the 1940s and 1980s between landrace Malawi genetics and landrace South African genetics when there was a large exchange of Labor between the two countries for gold mining.

4 Likes

Far as I know, yes. So is Deep chunk and x18( all 3 have been kept going in Spain)

2 Likes

Been looking for a USA source for x18 or AOF for awhile with no luck
Both nice looking Pakistan examples
found PCK and some Pakistan Valley also the one from TRSC

2 Likes

I hope this doesn’t come off as rude in my asking but how is copying this from the website supposed to be helpful? Am I missing something?

I have never really seen yellow resin , not on any pic. Would be fascinating.

I have one strain that barely has a tad of citron resin.

Cambodian haze (unripe Pics, never seen it ripe):

I have few pics, but this is Cambodian Haze x Amnesia Haze:
amnesia trance

For info Cambodian Haze is 3/4 Cambodian collected in the 90s , 1/4 Haze

9 Likes

here i found a Cambodiahaze. very grey light, but still if you download and zoom in, you WILL find a few resinheads are golden yellow and yes it are the single resinheads:

Have fun doing that, its a good time actually

5 Likes

Vacuum sealed it.

4 Likes

They are at 15 weeks now.

3 Likes

Has anyone ever grew sholgar from afghan selections? What do you guys think about the company? Picked some up awhile back and still have not cracked them yet. Would like some input if anyone has any? TIA

3 Likes

The company is legit, but very high prices. The same type if not the same exact genetics can be found cheaper from other venders on IG like Landrace Mafia, Landrace Warden, Khalifa Genetics.

11 Likes

Oh nice I’m gonna have to check them out. Afghan is expensive but we’re the only company I heard that was reputable.

2 Likes

@DGCloud The other guys are definitely reputable. Khalifa Genetics in particular is a fraction of the cost and has the same genetics. The Real Seed Company has the same stuff too. Indian Landrace Exchange has Great landrace Afghans and Paki strains…Landrace Warden i have not yet done business with but he is fair and reasonable and his seeds are from the source. Not sure why Afghan Selections is so expensive…maybe to get people to think he must have better genetics?

6 Likes

there allways has to be someone to steal money from cultivators let KARMA do it’s work !!! sorry man !

5 Likes

Update with the nepal guy. Definite scammer. @Elchischas was ripped off. No doubt now. Stay away from Weed_Nepal and affiliates on IG.

11 Likes

I know bro, is about time for him to receive what he deserve… This become a curse for me lol i was looking for that particular strain from like 10 years or more and that he suposely sells and i was thinking that I finally get it…

7 Likes

I must ask first about it to the comunity or ask to someone else…well shit happens!

6 Likes

@Elchischas His site really looks legit. I was fooled too and would have ordered had you not stopped me. We’ll find that Chitwan strain yet! Keep dreaming about it…it will turn up eventually.

5 Likes