Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Is weird that no ones offer that Terai area strain it is quite common on that area… Well im gonna still waiting for it

6 Likes

that’s what the community is here for ----

4 Likes

So what is it that you’re looking for? I can put out some feelers for ya

2 Likes

Matori - indian landrace

11 Likes

Its grows at Terai area it can be found at Chitwan village at the lowlands

27 Likes

Wow, I can see why theres interest in that line

2 Likes

Wow, those leaves are insanely narrow.

2 Likes

More than 10 years trying get it!
I really love pure sativas more narrow type more I want it!

10 Likes

really been wondering if maybe cannabis is also meant to be seeded? i get a different more dreamlike affect from my seeded stuff that makes me think that other then the switch from indica to sativa, we can see that there was a gradual decline of seeded bud for seedless during the same time indicas are supposed to out “contaminating” the sativa landraces out there.

going to be doing a grow soon where i will try to get a good comparison between the high from a seeded clone versus the same clone without any seeds.

10 Likes

Beldia rockets :rocket:

23 Likes

Growing from seeds found in brick weed is always interesting. You never know what you’ll get. If you want to preserve landraces, that’s a good place to start.

4 Likes

Please post the results. There has been some debate about whether or not seeds reduce the potency, and it would be nice to get a definitive answer.

2 Likes

This seems a worthwhile study to me depending on how you quantify the “data”.

If you were to send samples to a lab you could answer as deep a question as you can codify.

Are the ratios of cannabinoids different, or only the overall quantity? What chemicals appear only in seeded/unseeded plants?

Interesting to think about, seedy buds require a lot more handling to break down than seedless.

Also also wir, particularly in the case of saties, the strongest effects are often found when harvested earlier than when seeds would be done. If you have many finished seeds in a bud it’s likely past it’s prime from a time perspective alone regardless of metabolic differences.

7 Likes

Got a link to landrace warden?

1 Like

Before too long, there will be quite a few distinct heirlooms and IBLs emerging from our current mass-homogenization. It has already happened with Northern Lights, Haze and a number of other strains.

2 Likes

Could it be called something else?

2 Likes

Well i don’t know but according to all the info that i got not hard yo get it if you go to the Terai area
Really common strain there

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfesORXK1Jm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= if this works…minor miracle lol
Once you are one this page, hit his nametag ( the country of Pakistan with Landrace Warden written to the right) to be taken to his main page.

You’ll be taken to this page.
Hit the Avatar to the left of his name. He has great stuff

5 Likes

@GREANDAL those Beldia are looking good!

3 Likes

Thanks! Took a week or so to settle into their new shoes and now they’re taking off.

3 Likes