Beldia

38 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Dang! It’s still July. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I’m digging the heat! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Right? The thick one will be done before September.

3 Likes

Seven wives of Henry VIII

Every one taller than 6’ one approaching 8’

17 Likes

Rasol Village from Kalifa Genetics

I have one male and one female, below is the female. She was topped at about 4 feet tall and then almost doubled in size to now 7 1/2 feet tall. It’s suppose to be a fast flowering strain so I don’t know if the stretch has already started or if it is still going to continue stretching. Either way it’s time to pot it up to something larger than it’s current 3 1/5 gallon home.

16 Likes

I have some of that. First time to grow it out?

4 Likes

Yes this is my first time with this strain. Really enjoying the plant so far, I just didn’t realize how much it would stretch this early. Would definitely have to make some adjustments to grow it indoors.

5 Likes

Truly. You’d have to put a choke hold on it for sure. :joy: How much full sun does it get a day?

Has it shown?

4 Likes

It gets about 5 1/2 hours of direct sunlight right now and is shaded throughout the afternoon starting about 2pm which is good as that is about the hottest part of the day here.

If you mean flowering then no not yet. I do expect that to start in the next few weeks though.

4 Likes

Sweet! Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Check it out. July 26, pollinated 15 days ago. Beldia

25 Likes

VB in the ground… @slain

Big girl

The “Old One” :octopus:

Green pheno

31 Likes

Do you use that brushcutter to trim them? frech|nullxnull Never tired from looking your good work … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Thank you @George!

3 Likes

They look as happy as pigs in shit bro, good to see some colour turning up!
Imho it’s the nicest smoke I’ve had in many years👍

3 Likes

I posted above on the Aafghan 90 from the real seed co, but didn’t get much info. Anyone have experience with them?

3 Likes

I didnt get any if those but have always been happy with real seed co.
@anon74731205
Chickencutlets

2 Likes

Thank you!