Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

It’s all shits and giggles til the machetes come out. Those folks don’t f*ck around.

If you see them it’s because they want you to. They don’t have to come out of cover to shoot you. lol

4 Likes

Is that a zipline over your crop? :wink:

3 Likes

There’s an old proverb that goes: “Corruption begins at the head.” Draconian enforcement pushes it into the black market, with everything that entails… And all over something so benign.
Sorry about the rant.

5 Likes

It doesn’t even require corruption. If someone had the stones just to come on my property for my piddly grow I would not greet them with tea. There’s very little money tied up in my plants but a whole lot of my effort. Farmers on every continent feel that way about whatever they grow.

Everyone wants to be a gangster til it’s time to do farmer stuff.

10 Likes

What size containers?

1 Like

There are 2 plants on the far left in a 15 gallon hard pot, then four in a row in 7 gallon bags and the last and also tallest is in a 5 gallon bag. These are all in 50/50 promix hp/reused soil fairly heavily amended. They’ve been topped off twice with quano/frass/castings. I only hope for seed from the outdoor ones, which I will get, and to see the plants.

3 Likes

I know the feeling. The sad part is if they were hurting that bad for something and asked, I’d probably hook them up. On the other hand, I’ve got enough firepower to thoroughly eliminate any threat, many times over.
Those who stand beside me receive my respect.
Those who stand behind me receive my protection.
Those who stand against me receive no mercy.
I’m a trained and experienced gunfighter. That was my profession for nearly a decade. I also deployed to Iraq 3 times, ultimately spending a little over 2 years in that country. My wife also has her AR. For us, the best part is some people don’t even know there is a house up here. We just want to be left alone, just like everyone else who lives in this neck of the woods. Woe to anyone who tries to interfere with that.

5 Likes

Who called it? I’ve Been saying that same thing for years. Their purple Malawi is just a Malawi/ Pck phenotype that kept the purple Chitral Kush colors. I had my suspicions the 1st year I grew them, but when I had a purple plant come out looking exactly like PCK with pinks and purples the 2nd year from seed i made, I knew for sure what had happened. It’s still a very good smoke and I highly recommend it for a sativa smoke that motivates and flowers fast at 10-11 weeks. There was no trace of any indica… not detectable in any way… but I was disappointed because I thought I was growing a landrace.

8 Likes

Damn brother! Looking good! I can’t believe the difference that just one generation makes. @Trowertripper Talked about Lebanese getting Better and more potent with each generation and it looks like these Beldia are going to do the same thing. You did an excellent job growing these.
I’m loving the Manipur forest😁. Here’s a few Beldia pics

from this morning…
Looks like I found a couple good ones too. Mine have been in 5 gallon containers getting over 12 hours of sun A-day and I only water them every 3rd day. They’ve been extremely bone dry every time I get to them. Any other plants would have died. Anyone wanting to grow a pure sativa, but thinking they are unable to due to their climate, happily you are wrong. Khalifa Genetics has these Beldia available cheap. They begin flowering at around 6-8 weeks of age regardless of light cycle. Super cool plants! These are full spectrum…cbd and thc. We are hunting for the potent plants. @YoBigdaddy may have some photos to add…and @HumblePie420 has joined the fun, albeit a little later.

24 Likes

In order…Sudan volunteers, Assam, Oaxaca bud, Peshawar bud.

14 Likes

You did Bro…
…and several times too as I recall… :thinking:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Gotta love volunteers! Thank you, I really haven’t done much with the Beldia but water daily (new soil, very loose) and bring them in out of the rain. My location gives them around 8 hours of direct sunlight. Yours look a few weeks ahead of mine, when did you plant?

You know it’s about to rain like hell, harvest that Oaxaca already! Makin me nervous.

That Peshawar though… :drooling_face:

6 Likes

:exploding_head: THAT EXPLAINS IT

6 Likes

Having grown afropips Malawi as well, i can say they really did a fantastic job removing the indica influence. I liked the Purple Malawi in every respect. When I found out it was kind of like this for me… imagine you are a poker player and you were taught how to play poker by the best player you ever met, someone you admired. Then you found out that person cheated at playing cards and that’s how they were able to win all the time.

8 Likes

“I taught him everything he knows about it, not everything I know.” :joy:

6 Likes

@Upstate
I had that feeling when I discovered about five years ago that studio.musicians played the guitars on Aerosmith Get Your Wings album…I damn near went into mourning

5 Likes

@Upstate the Sudan volunteer is a monster in the making!
Are you bringing the Oaxaca and Peshawar inside every night?

3 Likes

Oaxaca on the left, Mulanje on the right. Both have had their tops bent down to keep them from getting too tall. This Oaxaca is beginning to throw some pistils. :grinning:

My wall of weed. lol
Mulanje on the left and Oaxaca on the right. Their tops have also been LST-ed.

And a view from the rear

19 Likes

Was…

I let it go til the cutoff, but No buds by mid August it had to go. 3 plants remain. No smell on any of them yet.

8 Likes

Beautiful wall of weed!

3 Likes