Landscape photos. Show your beautiful bits!

12 Likes

Captured a pic of two hawks sitting in a tree on my street this morning (not the best pic I know), pretty cool just wish I still had the camera open wen one of them flew over my head

7 Likes

Been mostly doing evening/sunset shots as stuck in my shop 6 days per week till 5/6pm fighting for scraps in the dead Canadian weed market right now lol Last image shows where the camera sat at the waters edge. Fuck me do small tug boat make huge waves. Was stating where the camera is and the waves went over the earth mound lol

Delta BC Alex Fraser Bridge and Pitt Meadows BC Pitt River bridge.

12 Likes

Great photos! Thanks!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Pitt River/Bridge in Pitt Meadows BC. Got a little cocky with some of the images couple days ago and lost my shoe in the river mud. Got it out eventually but had to step in deep in just my sock lol.

13 Likes

The azaleas are in bloom in the front yard.

9 Likes

Nice flowers, your lucky, still snow here.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Some off road action the last couple weekends. Harrison BC to Pemberton BC through backroads.

12 Likes

Beautiful pics man, its depressing me lol, I would be heading out there in 2 weeks but now with the lockdowns I am going to have to cancel it. Probably phone the hotels today and cancel our reservations :sob:

1 Like

Yah they totally re arranged the health regions in BC and locked the lower mainland down into a small area. Pissed off a lot of people who wanted to go out 4x4 and camping as now its forcing more people into smaller areas which means more contact meanwhile they were letting in sick people in on planes and apparently you can take a cab or limo from the US and totally by pass any quarantine requirements, wtf?. On top of that they’re making people like me who are for lock downs and mask wearing to just not giving a fuck especially when the weed market has collapsed and its really affecting my shop with so many people quitting to grow. You can buy semi decent weed here for 400-500/lb and super nice weed for 600-800/lb but problem is its barely moving.

2 Likes

Thats sweet! They have so many gates on the island now we can barely get anywhere. Everytime a trail gets made it gets dug out.

2 Likes

Early morning in Namibia on the drive to Sossusvlei.

8 Likes

Yah I hear the island is bad for gates from forestry companies. That sucks, I can understand on working days but its public land you’re raping for trees so access should be public.

2 Likes

Video of part of the road

1 Like

Reminds me of my brother in-laws road up to his farm except that road is in better condition :rofl:

On the west coast of Scotland the roads are narrow like that but higher up and paved and you have to keep getting out of the car to chase the highland cows, and sheep off it, so you can get past.

Did you have any underseal left on you car after that :wink:

2 Likes

No under seal its bad and promotes rust https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXvl9nt57Kg You need fluid film :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good stuff.

2 Likes

Bay of Fires, Tasmania

11 Likes