Landscape photos. Show your beautiful bits!

That’s like the trunk roads in western Alberta going up to service oil wells ran a vac truck for a while out there . Nice scenery if you can take your eyes off the road without going over the edge.

3 Likes

Uçhisar, Turkey in the early morning light from a hot air balloon.

17 Likes

Beautiful British Columbia!

14 Likes

Not really a landscape photo, so sue me.

This is Nora (RIP) playing Frisbee with us on Dog Beach in San Diego. Nora was a Great Dane and German Shepherd mix; mostly Great Dane (obviously). She was H-U-G-E!

Not so funny side note…my friend was taking Nora for a walk after work one day. Nora saw something that she wanted to chase and BOOM!, my friend was instantly turned into a sled and effortlessly dragged down the driveway and up the street before she finally let go of the leash.

8 Likes

Ongoing fire just east of the city been burning since sat expected wind gusts to 60 km tonight already evacuated 30 plus homes . 4000 hectares so far its split into 3 separate fires jumped the highway city declared a state of emergency.
Next 24 hrs should be interesting.

10 Likes

Damn stay safe, that’s an intense pic

3 Likes

That was taken last night from my sons deck fire was about 7 miles from his house .

3 Likes

Wow that’s crazy close hope they get it under control

2 Likes

There throwing a lot of resources at it trying to get it knocked down before the wind picks up . I believe 7 helicopters and 3 or 4 water bombers plus 6 cats and a few hundred ground workers it’s been non stop flying over my house most of the day .
Still not controlled due to it getting into the provincial forest reserve which is all old growth and a ton of dead fall .
Welcome to another summer fire storm had this same scenario last year on the other side of the city .

2 Likes

Awesome…absolutely hermosa…the colors…fingers crossed no one hurt.

Stay safe amigo.

3 Likes

Santa Marta And Taganga ,Colombia

11 Likes

Beautiful beach but no one on it ! Covid fly restrictions probably keeping tourists away.

2 Likes

Off-roading in the Sahara. Taken late afternoon in southern Morocco about 2 hours from the nearest paved road.

14 Likes

You wouldn’t want to get stuck or break down out there, it would be a long walk for help .

1 Like

The drivers caravan. Our driver knew the way and 2 other vehicles followed us.

1 Like

Little bit of the desert for everyone.

13 Likes

Edit - Silver Strand Beach, Southern California

15 Likes

I like the photo. Salt lake? Ocean?

1 Like

A full moon over Santorini, Greece as a small cruise ship arrives at 5 am. Skaros Rock in the foreground.

12 Likes

Hope things are ok with you .

Thought u might like this.

1 Like