Landscape photos. Show your beautiful bits!

Looking at the pics on my phone, those islands look like nothing is growing on them tree or bush wise :thinking:

1 Like

Usually those islands are submerged. The water levels are very low right now.

2 Likes

Sold some gear and bought some gear so getting a little bit more serious.

Mostly Greater Vancouver area.

16 Likes

Worked a lift show at that convention centre a few years back building built like a ship cool place Vancouver nice pictures.

3 Likes

They had all the old Hydro Expos in the early 2000’s there. Never attended any of the new age cannabis hipster junk expos lol

2 Likes

Great shots! Really like these. :beers:

2 Likes

Island of Arran …THe west of Ayrshire Scotland …I used to wild camp in this area for years before I moved …brings back memories…

Lochranza …and Lamlash …two beautiful community’s …Last phot is from the mainland.

10 Likes

Arran is the only Scottish island I haven’t visited. Looks as beautiful as the others did.

1 Like

The ferry to Arran ,goes from Ardrossan…my hometown…was camping there with my school mates when we were like 12…it’s totally beautiful…and believe it or not in the winter we still went camping …no thermal gear then …ye…Robert the Bruce’s is cave is there …where he hid from the English is there…

If you go there , let me know…i be back for a few month when this virus shit is gone…but it’s away off I’m afraid…take care.

In my humble opinion…the most beautiful island in Scotland is Skye with Islay a close second…Jura is hermosa as well…I won’t go on as I’m getting urges …never mind Independence one day.

1 Like

But Chiriqui has its beautiful spots as well…The valley of the moon as the local Indians call the area…The Knobe Indians here and in Bocas de Tora repelled Christopher Columbus and the Conquistidors. Many moons ago…

Nice folks.

10 Likes

i`d like to change location with You …for a week or two…

8 Likes

Tennessee

13 Likes

6 Likes

Oh ye …you would just drop in that pool after a long hike, even it was cold…inviting …nice photo

2 Likes

Mission and Chillwack BC

15 Likes

You have posted some very nice pics!

3 Likes

New set :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Looking chilly there now :+1:

1 Like

Concrete Jungle

13 Likes

10 Likes