Landscape photos. Show your beautiful bits!

I’ll have a few to share some in my earlier adventure while mountain geocaching!

Longs peak, mount Mary Washington and Meeker on the last one!

Not sure how many of those trees are left from the Cameron and East troublesome fires😢

6 Likes

Late fall early winter treck up and around seaman reservoir this is my geocache ! Elevation 6278 !

7 Likes

CRAGS looking down on Lily lake on the way to the Twin Sister summit!

Long fucking hike did almost 13 miles with large elevation gains on this one tired boy!

Back in 2012 the “big Thompson flood on the back side of this mountain There is a massive slide from the heavy rains it can be seen on google earth it made a couple hundred feet wide path starting 1/2 way going all the way to the highway!

10 Likes

That’s a challenge. I was just about to ask this, did you pack in for the night?

2 Likes

Ah naw just a short day hike! Lol twin sisters coming up! We did some major bush whacking that I think added some distance

2 Likes

!(upload://1LtyN5WIsQeLwclvG5uD6ldKd9W.jpeg)

Next three pics are on top of the Sisters good distance above tree line in one of the pics looking down

Longs is in the background just to left of pic 1

4 Likes

Here’s a good shot of Longs from the Sisters!

6 Likes

High altitude meadow on the way to mount Crosier!

5 Likes

Palisades from the crosier vantage point

5 Likes

One of many great drone pics I got from Blue Mesa Reservoir in Septmeber. Water level was low, but we were gifted with 3 days of full glass.

9 Likes

One from above the crib. Took these last week after some fresh snow fell

8 Likes

Well winters here to stay over night dump 24 hrs ago it was bare ground .

6 Likes

A couple more from blue mesa. Had to show a pic of my favorite possession. My heart breaks a little bit everytime I take it out of the water. Managed to get 29 days on her this summer. Never enough

9 Likes

R these great waters for some all day ice fishing? Ru you an ice warrior by chance?

2 Likes

Probably good. Its the largest kokonee salmon fishery in the US, but its also a 4 hour drive. This trip was my first time there. I had been down that way about 25 years ago, but only went to Crested Butte, not Gunnison or Blue mesa. Its the largest lake entirely in CO. It is pretty damn big, but nothing compared to Lake powell. I dont really fish much anymore, originally got a boat to be fishing, but then watersports, specifically wakeboarding has taken over. I freaking love it ! I have considered moving to be closer to a lake several times. The closest boat lakes are about 45 minutes to hour and a half away. There are about 6 or 7 that we go to pretty regularly.

3 Likes

11 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Ski paragliding looks fun :+1:

1 Like

Millerton Lake taken two days ago.

7 Likes