Latest trends, products, ect of Marijuana

Everyday there is new information on marijuana be it cultivation , strain, ect. Let’s start a list of:
“CupCake Bowls” worlds 1st Pre Bowl (no more cleaning pot before you smoke it, no waste, no dropping - just drop,light and Go !! cupcakes are /is the futrue of smoking. Crazy stuff ?? What’s next ?

1 Like

I can see prepared bowls. Moonrockish.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

They got pre-filled cartridges and pre-rolled joints.
Yup, I could see it. Pre-packed bowls. Probably disposable pipes with it! Seeing as we can’t stop being so damn wasteful…

6 Likes

I had this guy I used to buy weed from…he was in a wheelchair and couldn’t use his hands very well…but the old guy wouldn’t let anyone help him. He would scoop up a spoonful of weed and start dumping it into his bong…usually 3/4 of that spoonful of weed was on the ground. He would probably still scoff at the idea of a prepackaged bowl, no matter how convenient.

4 Likes

The latest hemp derived stuff actually gets you super stoned. Legal in most states, HHC pens and edibles are a lot different than the first round of cbd placebos I saw.

nothing beats fresh bud, but these latest products are pretty cool. the terps they add are super lame and over candy, but they def “work”.

1 Like

I want to make candles with the waste stream. I bet it’s hard to clean it up enough to make a decent candle, and I bet there’s bigger fish already on it, but I also bet they’ll cut corners lol.

It’s a funny redundancy too, burning a candle that smells of terps vs incense to cover it up haha

Perhaps a niche market. Remember this post when you smell a boof candle haha

3 Likes

Respectfully disagree

2 Likes

i’m with you. these things don’t work on me, except the oil in the syringe - distillates i think. the full melt candy bars in co several years ago were good until they stopped making them. my old lady back in the day made budder from the trimmings and it got me spoiled i guess.

1 Like

I don’t think HHC is made from industrial hemp plants like delta 8 & 10 man.

HHC is just delta 9 thc with some added hydrogen atoms, they just convert it into another chemical with hydrogen.

1 Like

I believe that this is correct. It is legal simply because it is produced from a plant that is less than the 50 state legal limit of .3% THC. It’s a loophole in the law that is slowly closing.

1 Like

the HHC i got was fantastic from several sources. the edibles from the local b&m were fine. a bit more visual compared to thc. all the pens were great. it’s the only place i could anything resembling sativa in the legal market. the snowman from 3chi was great. delta8 isn’t that good, but if you get a pen to bong adapter and take big rips you will get high on d8.

1 Like

Yeah, the pen I tried was HHC HHCP and somethin else, advertised as “TKO”.

Maybe for those that take down grams of six star full melt hash daily they wouldnt feel anything or whatever, but for my regular ass it definitely “worked”. Available at a regular smoke shop.

1 Like

This is pretty cool. As far as trying to get high on this new hemp though, it’s just jumping over a dime to get to a penny imo.

More research is needed. Testing labs and qr codes are dubious at best. Alot can go wrong in these reactions. Loopholes bring out the dregs, and a high tide floats all boats. I’m sticking to my guns here

In the link they say: “vomiting was completely prevented” and I do support this from personal experience, but I would not trust a cart from a head shop. Look in to who’s making what’s on the shelf. You’ll find some things that will change your mind.

4 Likes

Who wants the get high on this lab adulterated hemp product though?!? I meen, if it meant you could pass a drug test, maybe. But that is not the case. Stick to good 'ol delta 9, lol.

2 Likes

if you are traveling to stick up butt states, or just going through an airport it’s nice to know you don’t have to free ball it. mostly i just brought them with me when going to places where there are border checkpoints. i don’t want to lose my weed or have to deal with any local law enforcement. also, in family court you can pass off a hemp addiction, but if you got it on the streets they treat it like weed…not abiding by this can cost you a millions dollars in child support.

3 Likes

i actually have one of the tko pens from 3chi. i didn’t like it. it was strong, but it made me cough too much to enjoy it. the regular hhc is good. the thco is bad, it’s not for smoking/vaping. i am not sure any of the O products are safe to vape. the thcP is also very strong and smooth. it’s not a perfect sub for weed, but it’s the next best thing.

1 Like

Do you have first hand experience of these accounts? If not, I call BS. They’re gonna treat it like cannabis wherever you go. It’s not fooling any1.
I’m not sure any of those hemp isolate are safe! There’s been damn near zero testing.

1 Like

Here I thought the S&B Mighty dosing caps were the bees knees…

Honestly, we grow the plant. Why bother with these lab created stuff?

1 Like

A long round of applause for this statement.
Seriously the amount of plastic literally everything weed related comes in drives me crazy…

3 Likes

yes. lots of experience. i even hired lawers to assist me. if you have receipt and packaging that helps. it doesn’t matter which state, but any police can confiscate your stuff, cite you and arrest you for any reason. they may let you go, they not even charge you, but you can totally lose your stuff. they can take anything they want and you can hire a lawyer to get it back so long as it’s legit. there is a major court case (i think several) where large shipments of hemp were taken, but they sued, paid for testing and got it back in court.

another dude in my fam got popped for speeding. he had a pipe, weed and d9 hash pen. he was arrested in a super conservative place that doesn’t have any legal weed, just hemp. he claimed cbd. they threw away the pipe and weed as they don’t even waste their time anymore as they can’t convict or even charge properly because the d9 vs hemp issue vs having lab equipment issue. they kept the hash pen felony in the system. after 1.5 years they just dropped the entire thing and never even made the formal charge. then i got back the bail money. it’s like what you are saying, the police don’t know if it’s not labeled. 3chi pens have their logo inside the product which will help.

where hemp is legal, most places don’t have the equipment to prove you broke the the law. if you want your stuff back from the police you have to prove it’s legit. can you be harassed, yes. are people harassed all the time, yet, but for lots of reasons that have nothing to do with weed. it’s the police, you are probably never safe.

can they charge you, yes. can they arrest you, yes. can they convict you, no. will you serve a sentence, no.

can you be charged with treason, yes. did you commit treason, that is for a court to decide. hopefully you understand the difference between legal, defacto legal and illegal. it’s important. hemp products are legal and it in no way protects you from law enforcement, but it does protect you from the law.

3 Likes